Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Violet_her0_

My stats not working

Hello, I have problem. I dont see my statistic, i cant check it on all sites like noobmeter, wot-life etc. Help :/ 

Short link

@Violet_her0_ if you're experiencing any problems with XVM, please attach your xvm.log and python.log so we can take a look.  Also we can't say anything about 3rd party sites.

Short link
3 минуты назад, Violet_her0_ сказал:

still didnt see stats

Pay particular attention to this message.

If our server detects that the player has hidden his nickname, he loses access to the statistics of other players in the battle for the next 12 hours.

Short link
1 минуту назад, night_dragon_on сказал:

If our server detects that the player has hidden his nickname, he loses access to the statistics of other players in the battle for the next 12 hours.

I don't see my stats for 5 months ... 

3 минуты назад, night_dragon_on сказал:

And i cant check my stats on: https://stats.modxvm.com/en/stat/players/543890123

Player not found..

Short link

@Violet_her0_ your stats is not available in WG's API. You need to contact their support to fix your problem, there is nothing we can do from our side.

Short link
28.12.2019 в 06:02, Mr 13 сказал:

@Violet_her0_ your stats is not available in WG's API. You need to contact their support to fix your problem, there is nothing we can do from our side.

WG Say : We can not do anything, sorry. 

No comment, WG have retards developers

Short link

@Violet_her0_ as i already said:

28.12.2019 в 08:02, Mr 13 сказал:

your stats is not available in WG's API. You need to contact their support to fix your problem, there is nothing we can do from our side.

We're sent your ticket number to devs from WG, but everything is depends on them. We're waiting the response from them and if there will be any useful information, we'll post it here.

Short link

WG turn on my statistic, but stll xvm not working and i see message: Status blocked 

So can you help?

Hi, my XVM Not working. I See message: XVM Status: Blocked

Guys?

So can you help?

Edited by Violet_her0_

Short link

Patience, please. We're waiting for the response from WG. There is no need for continuous spamming. It does not make a solution of your problem any faster. I'm saying for the 3rd time: it does not depend on us.

Short link

We got a response from WG. Your stats will be available in XVM soon, and network services will be available again for you.

Short link