Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Qarina

XVM stats stop working after few battles

That's almost impossible to do, I use modpack, i think I have around at least 20-30 things enabled. The xvm stats stop working after few battles (might be 7 sometimes). That means I need to play 200-300+ battles :D

Need to find other way to identify it, maybe based on multiple accounts/logs

Short link

i have also noticed this happen but when checking battle results i find that my name has been anonomized even with the option disabled so the cause for me is the xvm checker thinking im useing it and giving me the 12h block

Short link

Hmmm, Last night when everyone don't have any stats,  I was just thinking that the XVM server was down. Turns out, that wasn't the case

Short link

Please try latest nightly build. Potentially it should fix the problem caused by PMOD. If problem will occur again, please close the game and then attach logs (xvm.log and python.log).

• Upvote 1

Short link
3 hours ago, Mr 13 said:

Please try latest nightly build. Potentially it should fix the problem caused by PMOD. If problem will occur again, please close the game and then attach logs (xvm.log and python.log).

It looks fixed, but I don't have time to play a lot right now. Will try more this night and report

Short link