Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
hi hoe

stats stop working

Does anyone know why the Crap xvm stats keeps working for a few battles then stops?????  I am sick of logging out and them having to come here and re activate it. I have never had these isses, Why does xvm keep un activating itself???? i see nothing in the threads and this has been happening all night!!!!!

Short link

@hi hoe have you tried to play only with XVM without 3rd party mods? If problem still appears without any other mods, please attach your xvm.log and python.log so our devs can take a look. Thank you.

Short link

@hi hoe we did not get any reports about such issues by users of XVM-only, but got some from users of different modpacks and also by PMOD users. When they deleted 3rd party mods XVM wokred just fine.

So in order to find the cause of this problem you need to delete other mods one by one starting from PMOD until you find which of them caused this.

Short link

i use the aslains mod pack on wargamings website, but i do not use everything in the mod pack as you can choose which things to use

but i do not use aslains xvm i choose to use XVM not his xvm setup

for some odd reason the stats stop working after a few battles, then i close game out and log into XVM website and it gives me the options to activate even though i have already done the activation more then 3 times tonight

Short link

Please try latest nightly build. Potentially it should fix the problem caused by PMOD. If problem will occur again, please close the game and then attach logs (xvm.log and python.log).

Short link