Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
RoaldT

A Question Related (?) to Anonymizer

Hi there!

So yesterday I was playing with XVM mod on from Aslain, and early on, the XVM stats were working fine since the colors are all showing properly. Later, the colors suddenly don't show up for every game. It's on 1.7 update in ASIA server. I tried exiting the game and finding it's not showing up yet. Was something up yesterday?

Thank you.

P.S.: Currently this morning just rebooted the laptop. Haven't tried playing again to see if it's working or not.

Short link

XVM got buthurt and disabled ingame stats for all who uses the anonymizer! if you want to see your stats again, disable anonymizer and wait up to 12h

HAHAHAHA

At the moment, the order is as follows: if our server detects that the player has hidden his nickname, he loses access to the statistics of other players in the battle for the next 12 hours. Then the detection procedure is repeated.
Accordingly, in order to see the statistics of all players again, you need to open your nickname and wait for the access to resume (it will happen automatically).

Edit: 12h and added more text below HAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Golfer
  • Downvote 1

Short link
9 hours ago, Golfer said:

if our server detects that the player has hidden his nickname, he loses access to the statistics of other players in the battle for the next 12

Perfect decision !!

Short link

No, this is the perfect solution to the Anonymizer. As someone else stated, white is the new XVM color. There are good reasons for using it, but I suspect that most of those who turn it on are basically toxic players in one form or another. If you want to be anonymous, then there is no reason for XVM to provide access to their data - either to the people seeing you or to you about the other players you are seeing.

Short link

Disabling the xvm stats is only going to make people remove the mod. If I want to use Anonymizer, I use it. If the mod can't do what I want it to do: display stats of people not using Anonymizer, then why would I download it again? It's really just hurting themselves.

Short link