Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
John D Smith

Anonymizer Detector

Is there a way you can add an * next to each players that uses anonymizer? That is if you cannot get stats for a player name (invalid or non-existent), you flag that player as using an anonymizer.

Short link

This is prohibited by WG rules, so we can't do that.

You can imagine that every player without statistics and without clan is anonymized.

Short link
11 минут назад, sirmax сказал:

You can imagine that every player without statistics and without clan is anonymized.

Except for the rare case of press accounts.

Short link

You can probably edit the player panel to put a mark against players who have a WN8 <= 0. I assume that when XVM cannot read any stats it either returns a WN8 of 0 or -

Short link

XVM Team, Okay so if I say hypothetically I felt compelled to modify the source code myself in my client copy to enable that feature I mentioned above, you will be off the hook on what I'm doing correct?

Short link
On 12/11/2019 at 3:28 AM, John D Smith said:

Is there a way you can add an * next to each players that uses anonymizer? That is if you cannot get stats for a player name (invalid or non-existent), you flag that player as using an anonymizer.

I get your point, but annonimized players have a white tank/player name - so white is now a new XVM color = white/snowflake - a sensitive player treat them nice this player is easily triggered ..lol

Short link

I just came to tell: I'm really happy that this feature was added to the game. A lot of people were having a hard time because of the unwanted attention they got, just because they had a certain statistic shown next to their names. Not anymore. And I'm grateful, that it's illegal to create any modification that could mark players who use the anonymizer (you can on your own, but it will be considered an illegal modification and you get banned for it). This is the best thing in a while. :)

Short link

I'm still at a loss why people care who is using it, its not effecting how thry play the game. seems to me, the only people upset are those that live to grief others and need something new to tell them who is using it so they can grief them for using it. quite sad to be honest.

Short link
On 12/11/2019 at 8:53 AM, sirmax said:

This is prohibited by WG rules, so we can't do that.

Do you have a link to this updated rules? Thanks in advance.

Short link
4 часа назад, Heliomalt сказал:

Do you have a link to this updated rules? Thanks in advance.

No, I don't. They told us in a private channel.

• Upvote 1

Short link

you see nothing like this when is anonym only Icon

WG support say no problem i have made a TICKET and the say no problem when is only Icon !!!

https://koreanrandom.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2019_12/shot_001.thumb.jpg.b225a0727fba18b9b0c7ffe3ca66b474.jpg

and is Work 100%

MFG

SicFunzler

Edited by SicFunzler

Short link

If you just make icon for players without stats, it's ok, but you don't know if this an anonyous or press account or newbie without statistics.

Edited by sirmax

Short link