Korean Random
SwissedToast

XVM doesn't load after update, tried everything

So my XVM was working last week before the update but when I tried to get on today it wouldn't work no matter what I tried. I uninstalled my other mods and even reinstalled a clean client. With only default-settings XVM installed the game runs as if it's unmodified with no stats, garage mods, or anything. XVM is activated on the XVM website for my respective Wargaming account. I do not currently use multiple devices, clients, or accounts. Problem has been ongoing for a few hours, tried resetting previously activated tokens via XVM website, deleting token files in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm, and when that didn't work deleting the \tokens folder, and then deleting the \xvm folder. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling XVM in between each try and also resetting tokens on XVM website, also restarting computer and game client/WG center.

Tried with both XVM 8.0.4 and 8.0.3

Thank you for your help in advance.

capture.jpg

capture.jpg

xvm.rar

python.log

Short link
On 9/19/2019 at 8:10 AM, cherek_us said:

Try downloading the nightly version, wot-1.6.0.

https://nightly.modxvm.com/ 

Did an uninstall of XVM and tried the nightly. Player stats still fail to load but some features like double-row garage and minimap locations/circles are back. Thanks for that, any ideas on why my client can't retrieve player info? I believe it's something to do with XVM tokens, at the least.

Short link