Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Pinki Panzer

Auto-Reset for 279 Missions

Hello everyone

Sorry, I sadly do not speak russian.

Either way, I am currently working on the Objekt 279 missions. As you might know, there are some missions there where you have to fulfill a certain criteria in X amount of games out of Y amount of total games. when you dont fulfill the requirement in the firs tmission, you go to the campaign menu and manually reset the mission. now, I thought it would be awesome if that reset (in case you did not fulfill the requirement in the first game) would work automatically. is there a mod that does that?

best wishes

georgy

in case someone who doesnt speak english might know sth, here is what google gave me:

В настоящее время я работаю над Objekt 279 миссий. Как вы, возможно, знаете, есть некоторые миссии, в которых вы должны выполнить определенные критерии в количестве игр X из общего количества игр Y. когда вы не выполняете требование в первом сообщении, вы переходите в меню кампании и вручную сбрасываете миссию. теперь я подумал, что было бы здорово, если бы этот сброс (если вы не выполнили требование в первой игре) сработал бы автоматически. есть мод, который делает это?

Edited by Pinki Panzer

Short link