Korean Random
wrenchn

Error during log in....

I get repeatedly, what's up?

XVM page.JPG

Well, had a bite to eat for dinner, came back and got in....can't figure it out other than new workings

Short link

I had the same problem. Getting completely out of XVM and then reentering the log in solved it. Seems like repeatedly trying to select the region gets you nowhere. However now I am logged in XVM still does not load with WOT. Mr 13 pointed out that the current available XVM is not compatable with the current WOT update.

Short link

Same problem, cant login ... different browser or computer same symptoms ... and cleaning caches do not solved this. 

So, again caches cleaning, stopping all browser threads and -  after 5 errors one succesfull login, at least so.

Edited by rgr

Short link

Solution that worked for me: I was pre-logged in on the worldoftanks.eu website so I logged out and then manually logged in to my WoT through modxvm.com. So all you have to do is to go to the World of Tanks website and log out.

Short link

At the moment, there is a problem with authorization in the personal area. We’re already investigating it and making every effort to promptly fixing the problem.

Short link
11 hours ago, Darth Clicker said:

I just logged in on the first try this morning.  Hopefully it is fixed for good.  Thank you to all that worked on this problem.

Seems to be working for me as well - until the next WoT update. Thanks guys.

Short link