Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Mr 13

Your statistics on the XVM website

We're currently working on new website where you could track your stats directly from XVM's database, including historical data.

We want to show the first drafts and get your feedback.

Please don't forget what this is the most early version and all the improvements are still ahead.

Where can I find it?

Link to your stats is available in your personal area on https://modxvm.com/en/:
image.png

What's planned?

• Clan pages
  • Top Players
  • Top Clans
  • Search
  • Filters and sorting in tables
  • A lot of cosmetic and technical improvements
  • Translation to other languages

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 1

Short link

some questions:

why is the default language not EN? (ex: modxvm.com language broken detection and is still not fixed.)

how old are the statistics? (update interval)

why does the statistics have old "clan" and "company" data in the stats? (lazy?) (will you clean this fom wn8 calculation too?)

will it be possible to edit/del/add comments (/getComments) of players in personal section?

will be there a toplist for MoE players?

Edited by Golfer

Short link

Once I turned off Chrome Translator on my page, everything on the page is in English, except the Marks on Gun. Still using the Translator on the rest of the forum.

Is there a plan for function, that if we wanted to, we can select what stats we can add into our taglines in the forum?

What about an option that will allow us to collapse/expand the graphs separately? I don't need to see how bad I'm playing. I just want to look at the numbers and occasionally look at the graphs.

Short link

First of all, this topic is about new stats service. Please don't ask here about other features which are not directly related related to this service. Create a different topics instead. Thanks.

About languages in personal area: today we've made changes on our website, which also should fix this problem. Now when you're perform any action in your personal area, you'll returned to exactly the same page where this action were performed, i.e. if you're siging in or updating your stats while you're on english page, you'll stay on english page. There are also some improvemets are planned, but main problem should be fixed now.

16.05.2019 в 12:28, Golfer сказал:

how old are the statistics? (update interval)

Stats are updated every 3 days for XVM users and every 11 days for players which are not XVM users, but as always you could update your stats manually when you need it.

will it be possible to edit/del/add comments (/getComments) of players in personal section?

Yes, it's planned.

will be there a toplist for MoE players?

Perhaps yes, we'll think about our toplists deeper a little bit later.

22 часа назад, cherek_us сказал:

With this new feature, will still need to Activate and Update Statistics everyday?

Yes, there will no any changes in activation procedure in near future.

• Upvote 1

Short link

it's to early to ask for a feedback at this stage.

btw, modxvm.com is in klingon language by default and i get "Internal Server Error" on my stats page.

you can fix language bug with "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" on your website.

Edited by Golfer

Short link