Korean Random

Your statistics on the XVM website

@Guzito, what is your nickname in the game, and what exactly is the problem? Three days is the default period for updating statistics.

Short link

It has been more than a month since I reported my problem. Anything new? The problem still persist, and I think it's because I update my stats too often. For few days, I'll try to not update them, just to see if that's the case. 

Short link

@ArtyFairAndBalanced your problem was fixed some time ago, could you explain what's exactly wrong now?

03.06.2020 в 04:18, ArtyFairAndBalanced сказал:

For example, it still says that I played 89 games in my T95 in XVM's stats, while in game I have 211 games played with it.

_KILLER_2017

image.png

Short link
12 hours ago, Mr 13 said:

@Himi, what is your account and region in the game?

Himinalev

EU

I also have to add that since version 1.10.x.x I see this problem with the misrepresentation of statistics on tanks or tanks do not give them at all.
Right now my stats should be a little over 11% better than they are, and when playing with excluded, removed or not added to stat sessions my stats are flying down from battle to battle. Despite the fact that the results are still quite good...

you will fix it eventually or not?

Edited by Himi

Short link
4 hours ago, yepev said:

are not correct, so if you are not able to check it reliably, do not express yourself.

"Some tanks are not included in the statistics" 

read the quotation marks what it says, then play yourself with the ISU-152K tank for example and check if the statistics are correct!

If you agree WN8 after playing several ISU-152K battles, even after playing one battle, I will not mention this topic anymore.
But if you do not agree, delete the account and do not speak up yepev

Edited by Himi

Short link
On 9/30/2020 at 4:02 AM, Mr 13 said:

@Himi, what is your account and region in the game?

and what am I waiting for the answer and I see that you do not have a green idea about XVM ...

You can close because I won't find out anything here, as I see

Short link

The stats are all but  worthless.   Who cares what their stats were 20000  or 30000 games ago.  Stats should be trends from the last 1000, 500, and 100 games.

And no one, but the handful of people who are the best care about the best.  Talking to my mates, no has every bothered to look  at the best player stats.  They are in WOT heaven, and not among us mortals.

Short link
On 2/9/2021 at 10:52 PM, bluedan said:

The stats are all but  worthless.   Who cares what their stats were 20000  or 30000 games ago.  Stats should be trends from the last 1000, 500, and 100 games.

And no one, but the handful of people who are the best care about the best.  Talking to my mates, no has every bothered to look  at the best player stats.  They are in WOT heaven, and not among us mortals.

I'm inclined to agree. Most players stats are dragged down by their starting stats, especially if they started playing alone, and didn't get help when learning to play.

This is why, as they get better, the vast majority of players opt to re-roll. 

They feel that if their stats look better, they will be subject to less toxic behaviour and maybe be listened to more in game.

I agree that a rolling most recent 1000 battles stat would be more representative of a players actual current ability.

Short link