Korean Random

Your statistics on the XVM website

21 минуту назад, Pan_Smersh сказал:

I would like to be able see my progress (or regress) in each particular tank.

It's planned :smile:

21 минуту назад, Pan_Smersh сказал:

(Think like, You click on one of your tanks and see the WN8 and win progress for this vehicle)

Calculation of WN8-per-vehicle is an incorrect way to use WN8. This rating was designed to be used with the overall stats only. Per-tank WN8 values calculated by some 3rd party mods usually are interpreted incorrectly by users, and we don't want to show misleading numbers. But we will show xTE, as it was designed specifically for this purpose.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Short link

Now that would be great, when Vbaddict was still online I could download data which I could analyze with Excel, nowadays, there is no site providing this information. 

Again, thank You for your time and great job. 

Short link

Dark mode.

If your system color scheme preference is set to dark, then the dark mode will be used on the site by default.

You can change the color scheme by clicking on the corresponding button in the upper right corner.

image.png

Screenshot_2020-02-29-03-05-35-765_com.android.chrome.jpg

Short link

I've reset my accounter in Februar, and for this date I can't actualise my statastics on XVM.

XVM is only one wich bugs, and I try and retry to upgrade the stats without succes.

Right, that was just a little bug with you statistic's device. ^^

Ty for ur mod.

Short link

Hello everybody recently i wiped my account to restart the game without making the same mistakes again.

Even though i wiped entirely my account XVM still showing my previous performance.

Is there anything  else i should do in a matter to change my previous stats to the new ones that i'm working on now?

Short link

@RoughtracK

06.04.2020 в 22:19, Mr 13 сказал:

your stats will be available in XVM when you play more than 100 battles.

Short link

Hello guys,

Can u plz check???? i think there has been a mistake in my stats:  when i logged in on the 8th of May, my medium tank winrate was 51,96% instead of 52,38% that it was the previous day.....i am pretty sure thats wrong since in no case did i have so many medium tank losses on that day.

I also think my light tank winrate stat has been altered..........

thx in advance,

spilner234

EU server

Short link

Hello,

I have a problem with XVM. It's been 5 times that I refresh my stats, and my WN8 still stuck at almost the same number. When I watch my stats then with wotlabs.net, my WN8 is different than the one showed in XVM's stats. As I said, I refreshed it a lot, I even reset the activations. In two days, my WN8 went 4 up, while in wotlabs.net, it went at least 10 up. What's wrong?

Short link
On 5/28/2020 at 4:33 PM, Mr 13 said:

@ArtyFairAndBalanced what's your username in the game?

Hello, 

My username in game is _KILLER_2017 , from NA server (veeeeeerry original name, I know). Also, my stats still different from the ones I see in Wotlabs.net. I just refreshed my XVM's stats, says I'm at 1226 WN8, and when I watch in Wotlabs.net, it says I'm at 1232. It's a small difference, but 2 days ago, both were synchronised, now they are not anymore. Same thing for my vehicles stats, for example, in XVM, my T95 has 89 games, while in Wotlabs.net and in my game stats, in game, I have 211 games, which is a huge difference.

Edited by ArtyFairAndBalanced
New informations

Short link

Something has changed. My WN8, win rate, WGR are the same than my in game stats and Wotlabs.net. There's still the problem with my vehicles, unfortunatly. For example, it still says that I played 89 games in my T95 in XVM's stats, while in game I have 211 games played with it. And it's not the only vehicle that is showed with wrong statistics.

Short link

Hello guys,

i recently had an issue with my stats, for which i've posted a description here on the 12th of May. The issue wasn't resolved and although i know its a bit childish, i take much pride on my stats..........

Could u plz take another look???

Short link

We're investigating this problem and will reply as soon as we have more info.

Short link