Korean Random

Your statistics on the XVM website

We're currently working on new website section where you could track your stats directly from XVM's database, including historical data.

We want to show the first drafts and get your feedback.

Please don't forget what this is the most early version and all the improvements are still ahead.

Where can I find it?

1. World of Tanks Top Players Page
  2. Link to your stats is available in your personal area on https://modxvm.com/en/:
    image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 1

Short link

some questions:

why is the default language not EN? (ex: modxvm.com language broken detection and is still not fixed.)

how old are the statistics? (update interval)

why does the statistics have old "clan" and "company" data in the stats? (lazy?) (will you clean this fom wn8 calculation too?)

will it be possible to edit/del/add comments (/getComments) of players in personal section?

will be there a toplist for MoE players?

Edited by Golfer

Short link

Once I turned off Chrome Translator on my page, everything on the page is in English, except the Marks on Gun. Still using the Translator on the rest of the forum.

Is there a plan for function, that if we wanted to, we can select what stats we can add into our taglines in the forum?

What about an option that will allow us to collapse/expand the graphs separately? I don't need to see how bad I'm playing. I just want to look at the numbers and occasionally look at the graphs.

Short link

First of all, this topic is about new stats service. Please don't ask here about other features which are not directly related related to this service. Create a different topics instead. Thanks.

About languages in personal area: today we've made changes on our website, which also should fix this problem. Now when you're perform any action in your personal area, you'll returned to exactly the same page where this action were performed, i.e. if you're siging in or updating your stats while you're on english page, you'll stay on english page. There are also some improvemets are planned, but main problem should be fixed now.

16.05.2019 в 12:28, Golfer сказал:

how old are the statistics? (update interval)

Stats are updated every 3 days for XVM users and every 11 days for players which are not XVM users, but as always you could update your stats manually when you need it.

will it be possible to edit/del/add comments (/getComments) of players in personal section?

Yes, it's planned.

will be there a toplist for MoE players?

Perhaps yes, we'll think about our toplists deeper a little bit later.

22 часа назад, cherek_us сказал:

With this new feature, will still need to Activate and Update Statistics everyday?

Yes, there will no any changes in activation procedure in near future.

• Upvote 1

Short link

it's to early to ask for a feedback at this stage.

btw, modxvm.com is in klingon language by default and i get "Internal Server Error" on my stats page.

you can fix language bug with "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" on your website.

Edited by Golfer

Short link

@Celestro please explain your problem in more detail.

UPD: ok, i see. Sometimes page displayed not in english. We'll take a look to this bug, thanks.

Short link

@Mr 13 Thanks.  1. The text on the page doesn't show in English. 2. The title text on the images/graphs doesn't show in English. 3. The hover/alt text on the images/graphs doesn't show in English...

Edit: Strange: now that I refresh the page, it is translated..maybe its because I have an account on KR now?

Edit 2: I refreshed the page again.. and it wasn't not translated... I did another refresh, and the page showed up as translated... Intermittent

Edited by Celestro

Short link
hi recently i decided to reset my account - i did it now i think i have green statistics and xvm shows me previous statistics which are red :( + i was not found in xvm statistics even though i'm on eu nick pancerni5 : https: // stats. modxvm.com/en/stat/players/508316507

Edited by pajas2

Short link

I have a problem, restart my world of tanks account and new statistics don't appear, any way to fix it or do you have to update it?

Cyborx

Short link

The statistics website has undergone significant changes: “under the hood” it was rewritten and localized from scratch, without looking back to the old implementation.

Thus, many problems of the previous version were fixed, but at the same time, others that had not previously been encountered could appear. Therefore, we ask you to report any problems noted in this topic.

Some differences from the previous version:

General:

1. More easy-to-read date formats

2. For screens with a high pixel density, higher resolution images are used (not yet everywhere, improvements are planned)

3. URLs changed: service prefix 'stat' replaced by 'stats'. Old URLs are automatically redirected to new

4. Fixed an issue where some players received the error "No player with this ID was found in our database," while in fact, they were in the database.

5. Pages are now compressed for better loading speed on slow connections and mobile devices

Data:

1. Fixed some bugged data (K/D charts)

2. Data on Italian vehicles added to radar charts
    image.png

3. The fractional part was added for numbers where greater accuracy is needed and removed where it is not needed.

Charts:

1. Simplified charts animation for better performance

2. Chart lines are no longer interrupted if data is missing at intermediate points

3. Changed the behavior of tooltips on charts for more convenient reading of data from neighboring points

4. Reworked information on tooltips on charts for easier reading

5. Changed the line interpolation method in graphs to more accurately represent sharply changed data

6. Session data is now available on more charts (KD, DR)

7. Added the ability to hide lines on charts for a more detailed inspection of individual datasets
    DK session.gif

Tables:

1. Large numbers in the tables are formatted with spaces between every group of thousands for easy reading

2. Fixed incorrect display of Marks of Mastery (class 1 and class 3) in the vehicles table

3. Added icons of nations and classes of vehicles

4. Added display of the last clan in history for cases when a player has not left the current clan (information about the current clan is incomplete, improvements are planned).

5. Fixed display of the clan history section if the player was not in a clans

6. Added emblems to the clans history
    image.png

Localization:

1. Fixed a problem with randomly changing the display language of the page

2. Localized vehicle names

3. All localization terms now match WG terminology

... and many other less noticeable changes.

Short link

Let me start with thanking You for this fantastic tool.

It's great work.

One suggestion of which I know more people are waiting for,

I would like to be able see my progress (or regress) in each particular tank.

(Think like, You click on one of your tanks and see the WN8 and win progress for this vehicle)

Or the possibility to export the statistics to CVS or XLS format so people can plot it themselves.

Short link