Korean Random

WILL THERE BE  A NEW PATCH FOR THE 1.5 UPDATE  I  SEE  THE NIGHTLY  FOR  CT  SERVER  ?

Short link

Sure hope so and soon. Can't believe the nightly is for the CT server that is generally my go to in these times.

Thanks for all you hard work here guys and gals XVM is just great

Short link

WIth version 8999 of the nightly build I was able to get all of the XVM stuff in the garage working.  However in battle I could only get the OTM working properly.  Other people are telling me they have frequent crashes in battle with the latest nightly build.  Its probably worth waiting for a stable release.

Short link

2 battles with latest nightly build 9003 and it works so far kinda no crashes. the zip closest to bottom.

Only thing I have notice so far is after battle result dont work keeps saying unavailable, and doesn't show names at start of battle

Edited by MoistKrappenschitz

Short link

probably not ready because update  came to NA server before RU? has it come to RU server yet?

Short link
7 минут назад, Andyss сказал:

has it come to RU server yet?

No, tomorrow.

Short link
10 minutes ago, Andyss said:

probably not ready because update  came to NA server before RU? has it come to RU server yet?

yea we know that been waiting 3-4 days since update for these wonderful folks to get it back up and running.

As for EU server my EU client updated this morning so i am guessing it is on EU now or by the next day or so.

Short link

It seems to be all working (seems). The lettering is off a bit on the battle result page where the new X3 area is and at the start of the battle page the players rating over laps tank names. It's the only 2 things I have seen so far, but I don't use a lot of what xvm has to offer so there very well could be more I just won't see. I do see in battle a lot of folks are using xvm so it must work fairly well.

shot_122.jpg

shot_125.jpg

shot_123.jpg

VERSION 9015

Short link

XVM (Nightly Build 9015)

Issue: Battle result screen - Team Score Tab ignores the sorting options and will also reset the sorting option again when you check out another tab like Detailed Report.

Im just not sure whether this was part of XVM or whether this is a bug fo the Client itself. Mhhm.

Short link