Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Aslain

Unable to preview vehicle in hangar

@Aslain , this is not the first time I’ve been telling you that we don’t accept logs with other modsRead the rules for creating reports.

How to report problems with XVM:

• make sure that the problem is absent on the clean client's and is manifested only in the newest nightly build XVM (use of other modifications for testing is unacceptable)
Edited by night_dragon_on

Short link

C'mon... Like I don't know. 

I posted what I have, maybe they will find it usefull. I have no other logs. Don't you think that it's better to show such logs than nothing? I cannot ask some random joe to install default xvm and send me logs, it's too hard for typical joe. If you read carefully you would notice it's not my logs but from someone else.

You linked some old thread where I posted no logs but part of config and asked for explanation, what's wrong with that? Especial that this problem persist for years now and nobody fixed it. It's not attached to any particular xvm build, and logs are typical without any exceptions. I perfectly know where to post proper log, and this topic is very example of this. 

Edited by Aslain

Short link
6 минут назад, Aslain сказал:

Don't you think that it's better to show such logs than nothing?

No, it does not.

7 минут назад, Aslain сказал:

I posted what I have

I repeat once again, we will not deal with the problems of other mods.

We will not look for compatibility issues between them.

11 минут назад, Aslain сказал:

You linked some old thread where

It was about the fact that you still do not understand the banal rules for posting a report since.

15 минут назад, Aslain сказал:

Especial that this problem persist for years now and nobody fixed it.

We have no problem. If use: client + XVM

We have nothing to fix.

31 минуту назад, Aslain сказал:

it's too hard for typical joe.

No need to downplay the ability of people. We have a huge number of users on the forum

(who are far from being programmers), but which attach normal logs and follow the rules.

Short link