Korean Random

Since yesterday, statistics on win8 have been reduced by 100 points. It was 1218, now it's 1118. I can return the statictics to the old, +100 points.
Answer in English

Short link

It happened to me too, I was playing few days ago and I decided to update my statistics, after I did it my WN8 changed from about 2050 to 1410. :( 

Edited by Cp_N#MO

Short link

Guys this is a bug that must be fixed asap............Two days ago (23/02/2019) my win8 was 1503(validated by WoT Stats.org) and then the next day it had plummeted to 1327. All other stats remained the same. Is this going to solve itself after 100 battles have elapsed,or what???

Win8 is very important to me,i don't want to get stat-shamed all the time...........

python.log

xvm.log

Short link

Здравейте моят приятел е CuH_Ha_Xaoca and I play on the EU server ,и искам да попитам защо след последните 60 дни имам 2000 win8 вчера ме взехте от 1742 през 1626?

Edited by CuH_Ha_Xaoca

Short link

it's happen to me too... wotlabs or wot-life shows my right wn8 but in a garage or battle dropped 500 wn8. nick name A_Blind_Dwarf,region: EU

Edited by A_Blind_Dwarf

Short link

All affected players - please wait for the next stat update or force it on https://modxvm.com

Short link

Hi. Today my statistics WN8 are back to normal. ;)
Only EFF - it is quite low compared to the previous index.  ( maybe it will be updated yet .. I will be wait) Thank you XVM Team for their help!

• Upvote 1

Short link