Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Oddzballz

XVM works like 1 every 10 games

So this problem has been occurring for the last 3 weeks now. I cant find why, my brother has no issue and we both use the same mod pack.  5 clan members also have this issue. 

So last Tues i deleted all of WoT...appdata and C: drive. I downloaded game through WG center app. I downloaded Aslain's latest mod pack. I went to xvm website from in game notification, signed in...update and activated services. logged out of website and went into game to play. Game worked right for first 3 games and then lost all xvm in matches. Garage stuff still applied, but coloring and %'s were gone. mini-map add-on's gone, damage logs gone. Every now and then the "coloring" works. 

So now i uninstall Aslain's and the load Solo's mod pack.  same shit. XVM worked fine for years then all of a sudden it cant work. So i uninstall Solo's and put Aslains back on and then it worked for 2 games and then back to white and zeroes shit. So i send Aslain and all, logs....3 different days of log files mind you and each time he says that xvm isn't enabled. Yet i log into this website every damn time and it says i have "x" days left to go. SO i activate, then update then log off website. Get back into game, game works with mods for a match or two then goes back to as if i didn't have xvm. 

tonights game showing failed xvm and snippet of website showing i have days of activation.zip

xvm - res_mods-configs-xvm.zip

xvm.log

python.log

Short link
1 час назад, Oddzballz сказал:

and each time he says that xvm isn't enabled

If look at the log file that you attached to the message, then the services is were not activated at the time of launching the client.

• xvm.log

Look at the third line from the bottom.

2018-10-20 20:43:25: [B:004] [XVM INFO]
                               XVM_VERSION=7.7.5 #8667 for WoT 1.2.0.1
                               gameRegion=NA
                               configVersion=6.1.0
                               autoReloadConfig=false
                               markers.enabled=true
                               servicesActive=false
                               xmqp=false
                               statBattle=false
Edited by night_dragon_on

Short link

i have come to the xvm website like 15 times, logged in with the only user name and wot account i have and keep updating and extending.

Teh big question is why is this not sticking? why is this link between xvm and my client breaking?

XVM Website as of 22 OCT @ 1905 Central US.JPG

Edited by Oddzballz

Short link