Korean Random
sxxtstorm

Stat tables and loading screen data stops displaying after a few games (Problem Solved)

XVM: 7.7.4

Antivirus: Windows Defender

Problem: Stat tables and loading screen data stops displaying after a few games.  Reloading WOT temporarily resolves the issue for a few games, then happens again.

805110751_WoTClient10_13_20181_00_49PM.thumb.png.c4275585a8c277379383a45d1f4fbac2.png1851417600_WoTClient10_13_201811_53_23AM.thumb.png.817950c10cdc33af05b5c89c285757b6.png

After the Stat tables and loading screen data stops displaying, I am unable to exit WOT.  After selecting exit game another window opens with two buttons: EXIT and STAY.  When I select EXIT my box hangs.  The only way to resolve is  to restart my box.  Prior to Stat tables and loading screen data stops display issues I am able to exit successfully. 

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks,

Sxxtstorm

xvm.log

python.log

xvm.zip

Edited by sxxtstorm
Updated Title

Short link
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py", line 139, in run
  File "scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py", line 147, in __run
  File "scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py", line 335, in __onReadLocalFile
  File "scripts/common/Lib/shelve.py", line 122, in __getitem__
EOFError

Try deleting all the folders in the %APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks folder.

Short link

Same exact issue here. Along with XVM stopping working after a few games, the FPS of the game makes a huge drop as well. Also noticed WoT program continues running on my PC after exiting the game. All this started with the 1.2 update.

Short link

ktulho, thanks for your reply.

I deleted the %APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks folder. Restarted WOT and after login, I get the following XVM error, saying Network services are inactive (see the image).  When I select enable nothing happens.  I My checked XVM account and it's active.

I also rebooted and restarted WOT several times no change.  At this point I get no stat-tables and loading screen data.

I restored my original %APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks folder and the network inactive error goes away.

Thanks,

sxxtstorm

WoT Client 10_14_2018 1_06_56 PM.png

Edited by sxxtstorm

Short link

@sxxtstorm после очистки папки %APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks необходимо активировать статистику на сайте XVM.

Short link

ktulho, thanks for your help.  

To resolve this problem:

1. Deleted the  directory  %APPDATA%\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks

2. On the XVM website, select "Update Statistics", then select "Activate Services".

You should be ready to rock and roll.

Problem Resolved!

Спасибо,

sxxtstorm

Edited by sxxtstorm

Short link

can somebody say where to find this folder on MAC OS? I will test this solution.

EDIT: Ok, I gues I have found this folder here: ~/Library/ApplicationSupport/WorldOfTanks/Bottles/worldoftanks/drive_c/user/crossover/AplicationData/Wargaming.net/WorldOfTanks

just before anything doing wanna be sure, is this correct folder? I have add screenshot:

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 14.12.46.jpg

EDIT2: Problem resolved.I can confirm, that helped for me too. Many thanks to ktulho

Edited by Marius

Short link

I have not had any problems since.  I did see some drops in data two days ago, but the XVM server appeared to be down throughout the day when I was experiencing the anomaly.

The solution works great for Windows 10.  

Short link