Korean Random
kupjones

DamageLog not showing LastHit under XVM 7.7.1?

My DamageLog config under the previous XVM version (for WOT 1.0.2.4) was edited to only show the LastHit popup as I am using the in-game damage log.  This worked quite well, a received hit resulted in a large popup message, until WOT 1.1 and XVM 7.7.1.   Now, nothing.

Im not too worried about this not being available -- but curious if my previously working version was a happy circumstance and was taking advantage of a bug -- that was fixed in 7.7.x.   Anyone aware of any changes in the damagelog support that would have effected the LastHit support?

Short link

May not need to -- I ended up (why do I always do this second??) running my config in a scrubbed copy of WOT -- and LastHit shows up.   Now I have to figure out why as I have not added any mods that I didnt have the last time.  Updated ones, but nothing new.  

Sigh --thanks anyway

Short link
8 minutes ago, kupjones said:

May not need to -- I ended up (why do I always do this second??) running my config in a scrubbed copy of WOT -- and LastHit shows up. 

Check and attach the logs anyway. perhaps help can still be had? It might even help another player as well if there's an answer.

Edited by SmashPuppet

Short link