Korean Random
cagica

XVM statistics in battle NOT WORKING

OK, have you gone to modxvm.com, logged in and activated your services? As well, under your settings, you need to make sure you have the correct options checked. If you have the game running while you have activated the services, you might have to shut the game down and then restart it.

Like so:
modsettings.thumb.png.28009998a710d0640ece9fc2c863efd2.png

Edited by SmashPuppet

Short link

Try to Activate the services again on the site. Quit the game and restart. I can see that the activate option is there.

modsettings.png.f62944f3a91659811940f2833e2bb431.png

Edited by SmashPuppet

Short link
13 minutes ago, vasilis_74r said:

@SmashPuppet i have quit already but the only option is update statistics https://prnt.sc/kshafz i also tried to log out and log in again in xvm too

:repair: Your own screenshot. I can clearly see "Activate Services" :blinky:

modsettings.png.c603a05d4a882558d0d7ca55b304c465.png

This is a small (but annoying) problem that the XVM devs are aware of and have said that they will fix in the future to make this process more easy to understand. But as we know, they are extremely busy with other parts of XVM that are fairly important. So we must be patient and rely on others to help those that need it. Just letting you know about it before you or someone else comments about how confusing to less experienced users this might be. They are aware! :great:

Once you have everything working, you should be able to use any config that you like. You do not need to keep using mine. Just so you know.

Edited by SmashPuppet

Short link

My mistake. It is greyed out. I am sorry. For now I cannot think of anything else! Hopefully another will see this and have an idea. Until then, good luck sir!

Short link

@SmashPuppet ty a lot you have help me a lot.. i think it will work.. since i load game without missing parts its a good start.. i'll see if with a restart of the pc maybe work. i want to ty about all the help and your time. i'll inform you if i have something new thank you again a lot!!

• Upvote 1

Short link

You can always try resetting xvm's cache as well. You would then have to visit modxvm.com again to check.

Close the game

delete tokens folder at %appdata%\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm\tokens

in example C:\user\username\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm\tokens

Go to XVM website, click on activate services

Launch the game

Short link

@SmashPuppet my friend i'm going crazy hahahahaha i don't have file xvm\tokens  https://prnt.sc/ksiqje xnm is already activate so my only option is update statistics an still don't have xvm stats and its not seems that its really installed .. maybe i try to delete and reinstall all game? i deleted and reinstall all game..  so the preferences will delete and maybe xvm show me the option to activate .. 

Edited by vasilis_74r

Short link

Have you tried quitting the game, logging out of modxvm.com, then logging back in and hope that "activate services" is no longer greyed out and then click it. Start the game again and pray. Haha!

It might be that the services were activated, there was a problem with your install and you removed it along with the tokens in appData. But since you had already activated on modxvm.com, the tokens are not replaced until you can activate again. Which obviously you cannot. 

I am thinking this might be the issue. Try the above process and see what happens.

Edited by SmashPuppet

Short link
Just now, vasilis_74r said:

@SmashPuppet i log out from everything.. but.. tries to make me crazy at all hahahahaa.. reinstall game and start from the beginning .. i have enough download speed,, thank god !! https://prnt.sc/ksiuan

Ok, just make sure that you logged out of modxvm.com (top far right), and then log back in again and try to activate (again). =) 

Short link

@SmashPuppet i already did this ty anyway. I will delete all preferences of the game so i must put email and code from the beginning. This will reset I hope and log in clean and activate services . are you sure tha fonts file must be install in C:\windows\fonts file or in some file "fonts" inside world of tanks?

Edited by vasilis_74r

Short link
On 9/6/2018 at 12:41 AM, scyorkie said:

I have an issue with statisticForm in build 8603. 

My statisticForm used to look like this (notice how the clan names and player names are aligned):

- allies:

OKyLxdl.jpg

- enemies:

N7ZzEhV.jpg

Using the same config, ally clan tags jump to the other side near the enemy tank icons (see my OTTER tag), and the enemy clan names are now all the way on the right edge of the screen (not shown in the screenshot below):

48OvVRs.jpg

The vehicle tiers have also shifted up.

statisticForm.xc attached (with irrelevant parts commented out).

statisticForm.xc

Fixed in build 8612.

Short link