Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
tsdeane

nothing in english

I am in North America. I am English. suddenly the website and stats page is in Russian. even this site shows in Russian. it make no difference what browser i use. I log into world of tank in NA server. how do i fix this??

Short link
1 час назад, tsdeane сказал:

website and stats page

Which exactly?

1 час назад, tsdeane сказал:

even this site shows in Russian

For this site you can set language in footer.

image.png

Short link

For me, this is the only page on Korean Random that is in English. All other pages I have to hit the translate button. On the XVM page, it starts out in Russian, then I select English and if I select Activate or Update, on the refresh, it is in Russian again and I have to select English again.

Profile.png

Edited by cherek_us
Added a PNG file

Short link
22 минуты назад, cherek_us сказал:

For me, this is the only page on Korean Random that is in English. All other pages I have to hit the translate button.

You're about posts? Lol, of course they are in language they was written.

Edited by yepev

Short link

True, but it seems to me that at one time, there was an option in the top left corner that let you select your language (Russian or English) and every post would be translated to your choice. When the forum was updated, maybe it was last year, that function disappeared and now every topic is in Russian (except this page) and then translated.

Short link
36 минут назад, cherek_us сказал:

True, but it seems to me that at one time, there was an option in the top left corner that let you select your language (Russian or English) and every post would be translated to your choice. When the forum was updated, maybe it was last year, that function disappeared and now every topic is in Russian (except this page) and then translated.

There never was such functionality on our forums. Looks like you're used to use automatic translation in Chrome in past, but don't use it now for some reason. So you can just set your chrome's translator to "always translate Russian".

1 час назад, cherek_us сказал:

On the XVM page, it starts out in Russian, then I select English and if I select Activate or Update, on the refresh, it is in Russian again and I have to select English again.

Looks like there is some old bug appeared again, we'll take a look what we can do to fix it ASAP.

• Upvote 1

Short link

the website modxvm.com will keep it in Russian. I can hit English and it will not hold it to that language. i get tired of trying to figure out what is being written.

i have tried chrome and it lock up my computer. i have gotten up to 27 Trojans off of that browser in 7 days. i wilt never go back. my  security keeps saying chrome is doing actions not approved.

i wish there was a default English for this web as well.

Short link

@Mr 13 Switching back to Chrome with the auto translate did solve my issue. On the XVM page, when the page is refreshed, it still comes up in Russian, but Chrome translates it into English.

Short link

is it possbile to fix that language problem ?  everytime you refresh xvm page you have to click english language button again, doesnt look very professional coding btw---

Short link

Still happening to me too. Pages displayed in Russian, then about 2 to 3 seconds later, Google translates into English, If I change to another page, it is in Russian again then Google translates into English again. If it is a new page that I haven't been on before, I have to tell Google to translate the whole page. I don't use Firefox when I'm in the forum, I use Chrome because of this issue and my language is set to English.

Short link