Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
soulza

vehicle wn8 value

i know we can have total wn8 or xwn8 for a player but can I add a macro for vehicle xwn8 in my carousel or battlelabeltemplates ?

many stat sites have the vehicle wn8 values at a click of a button but it seems or i cant work out how to add it .

Short link

@soulza 
I use {{v.c_wn8effd}} and {{v.wn8effd}} on widget (works on carousel as well).

Don't know how much accurate it is but it looks something like this:

WN8 <font color='{{v.c_wn8effd}}'>{{py:math.mul({{v.wn8effd}},1000)%-4d|--}}</font>

vstats.jpg.d356cc5b60efc012077c1015ee10be0d.jpg

Edited by Ress

Short link
14 часов назад, soulza сказал:

add a macro for vehicle xwn8

you may use xTE in battle for vehicle efficiency

Short link

i also have this atm,

WN8 <font color='{{v.c_wn8effd}}'>{{py:math.mul({{v.wn8effd}},1000)%-4d|--}}</font>

I seen it in the Ress config and used it for stats in garage ,but i dont think it shows the correct amount of wn8 ? 

does XVM not have a preset macro for vehicle wn8 that can be used in otms or hanger?

• Upvote 1

Short link

There's no macro for "per tank WN8".
{{v.wn8effd}} returns so called "WN8 effective tank damage" which is equal to (average dmg)/(expected dmg).

Edited by konrad509

Short link

(it's not that hard to read: res_mods/mods/shared_resources/xvm/doc/macros-hangar.txt)
Of course there's no macro for "per tank WN8/EFF"  :facepalmic:

Only useful effective/efficiency macros per tank in hangar are {{v.wn8effd}}, {{v.tdv}} and {{v.xte}}.
And none of them read actual WN8 or EFF of tank,
because there's no such a macros for vehicle as "expected this and that", example:{{v.tsbexpd}} {{v.tfbexpd}} {{v.def.expd}} {{v.avgwins.expd}}
or math.py {{py:min(a, b)}}, {{py:max(a, b)}} :dry:
To even try and re-create py:math for vehicle wn8 using same formula as player wn8 use.
https://modxvm.com/en/faq/how-is-player-efficiency-rating-calculated/

So <font color='{{v.c_wn8effd}}'>{{py:math.mul({{v.wn8effd}},1000)%-4d|--}}</font> is the only inaccurate thing somewhat close to wn8 at this moment.
Call it wn8, wn8effd or rDAMAGE whatever...(wn8 is mostly based on damage anyway).

Short link

ok i understand the above , but how do the stat sites calculate a vehicles wn8 value instantly ?

Capture.thumb.PNG.82503bf83a7e4172eaee40d24f412581.PNG

Short link

wn8 (and eff, and wgr, and wn6/wn7 too) is a comprehensive rating, implying playing on different vehicles in different styles. So, for example, if you play only on light tanks or only on arty, wn8 may show incorrect values. Per vehicle rating especially. Therefore, we do not show per vehicle global ratings.

Short link

I thought was sufficient use the  {{v.wn8effd}}   │ X │ X │ WN8 effective tank damage (avgdmg / expected_dmg) but seems it's not possible coz it show only "1" for all tanks in carousel.

My goal was to show UP my actual per-ehicle WN8 and DOWN the Expected Wn8

nkVJU6x4RGCOeAMx7VjETg.png

i actually used in carouselNormal.xc this 2 formulasd:

{ "x": 158, "y": 15, "align": "right",
        "format": "<b><font face='$FieldFont' size='12' color='{{v.c_wn8effd|#C8C8B5}}'>WN8:{{py:math.mul({{v.wn8effd}},1000)%-4d|--}}</font></b>",
        "shadow": ${ "def.textFieldShadow" }
      },
	        { "x": 158, "y": 29, "align": "right",
        "format": "<b><font face='$FieldFont' size='12' color='{{v.c_wn8effd|#C8C8B5}}' alpha='#B2'>WN8Exp:{{v.wn8expd%-4d}}</font></b>",
        "shadow": ${ "def.textFieldShadow" }
      },

Is that any good?

Short link
14 hours ago, PzSniper said:

up still not clear to me, only wanna see wn8 per tank as in stats site. is it possible?

Above your post you already got your answer: "...we do not show per vehicle global ratings."

.It's impossible to display actual wn8/eff per tank, you can try multipling mutiple macros and still won't get it accurate (only fake coloring, at best).

There is xte and that's about only "rating" per tank there is available....and everything else is something random you put on your screen just to keeps your epeen going.  :hiding:

• Upvote 1

Short link
5 hours ago, Ress said:

Above your post you already got your answer: "...we do not show per vehicle global ratings."

.It's impossible to display actual wn8/eff per tank, you can try multipling mutiple macros and still won't get it accurate (only fake coloring, at best).

There is xte and that's about only "rating" per tank there is available....and everything else is something random you put on your screen just to keeps your epeen going.  :hiding:

So your best guess, aka the best formula in your opinion, is?

Short link

never mind there is now a mod to show vehicle wn8 value in garage that is accurate in picture below i am showing both old not to correct version and the new stand alone accurate version.

shot-002.jpg

Edited by soulza

Short link
On 1/10/2019 at 1:37 PM, PzSniper said:

hello? plz

wn8 (and eff, and wgr, and wn6/wn7 too) is a comprehensive rating, implying playing on different vehicles in different styles. So, for example, if you play only on light tanks or only on arty, wn8 may show incorrect values. Per vehicle rating especially. Therefore, we do not show per vehicle global ratings.

Short link