Korean Random
Dragon armor

Мод "Эмулятор сервера World of Tanks".

19 минут назад, freak527 сказал:

My patched loginapp is working with 0.8.9 and 0.9.22 so far. It is a big surprise for me.

What do you mean? What does "work" mean? Does the client see the server? Does this window display your server?

image.png.f4e158bcadaf4ced1da9a0bef24867c7.png

What does the client display in python.log?

26 минут назад, freak527 сказал:

Version number is 2.1 it was nearly working out of the box with client version 0.8.9.

It can't be. The network part can work almost unchanged. The rest should change a lot. The only common thing between them is the client-server architecture.

There is no source code available for the server side. Only a part of them. The rest is in binaries for Linux.

Or do you have the complete source code for the server side? And were you able to compile them?

• Upvote 1

Short link

Unbenannt.png

For this version there is no source code available I think. I have patched the loginapp with IDA to work. The server is not shown in client because at this time the baseapp does not start because the missing scripts i talk about. 

Short link

@freak527 Neither the client nor the server check the protocol version. There is no version in the network protocol. Maybe BigWorld has such an opportunity. But WoT does not use this opportunity.

Is your server accepting an authorization attempt from the client?

Short link

I have run tests with edited loginapp with public source code changed for working but it was not working correctly. Interrupt in blowfish. But now only dbmgr and loginapp don't work. Baseapp is needed. 

Yes attempt is working. 

Maybe it's too difficult that way? 

Short link

@freak527 

I have not seen this addition to the post.
18 минут назад, freak527 сказал:

For this version there is no source code available I think. I have patched the loginapp with IDA to work. The server is not shown in client because at this time the baseapp does not start because the missing scripts i talk about.

baseapp is not needed to see the server. Did you change the server ip in the game client?  scripts_config.xml

Have you generated your RSA key?

5 минут назад, freak527 сказал:

Interrupt in blowfish.

Because you need to change the loginapp. The authorization procedure has changed. You must change the "login" function (LoginApp::login).

Anyway, these sources are only suitable for some things. With their help, you can implement a network stack. Maybe some other basic things.

(version < OLDEST_SUPPORTED_CLIENT_LOGIN_VERSION)

Did you talk about this version of the protocol? It is not used in WoT.

Short link
13 минут назад, freak527 сказал:

Maybe it's too difficult that way?

Yes.

15 минут назад, freak527 сказал:

Yes attempt is working.

What does the client send? Did you run a sniffer?

Short link

The loginapp is requiring a specific protocol version when i want to login with the wot client. For example the 0.9.22 will need protocol version 17... In my case 

Yes, but it is very interesting topic. And I will try it out again. Maybe there is a way. Sincerely freak 

Short link
9 минут назад, freak527 сказал:

The loginapp is requiring a specific protocol version when i want to login with the wot client.

You have to change loginapp if you want to use it. But you need to compile loginapp. When you compile it, you can start making changes. Now you don't need anything but loginapp. Make it work correctly first.

10 минут назад, freak527 сказал:

For example the 0.9.22 will need protocol version 17.

Bad example. 9.22 does not use any version. This is something else.

7 минут назад, freak527 сказал:

I don't know how I can capture it?!

Wireshark.

Short link

I will try to post more progress. At the moment it is difficult. Writing with my cell phone. Want to stay in touch. It's only for science issues no publishering planned. Thanks for your time. 

@Dragon armor

This is a shot of the loginapp log with a previous test 

IMG_20201230_210241.jpg

It's interrupting. 

Edited by freak527

Short link

Normally, I can't run the server with modified wot res folder?! Not so far. 

But is this the wrong method it must be token2 not basic i think. 

Short link

I will try to analyze with Wireshark. But I'm a real noob in this. 

IMG_20201230_213800.jpg

I think there is too much work to do for me alone... So far it's only running in a kind of emulation. The client is awnser with please update your client. 

IMG_20201230_214146.jpg

Short link
8 минут назад, freak527 сказал:

it must be token2 not basic i think

Token2 is used only after successful authorization. The client first sends the password. The server sends a token2 to the client. Upon re-authorization, the client will use a token, not a password.

13 минут назад, freak527 сказал:

This is an other test.

This is a valid attempt to authenticate the client.

If you want to use the BigWorld source code, you will need to successfully build it. How do you run loginapp?

Short link

It is running under CentOS 5.11 or so as described in the public available documents. But it is difficult to understand the way wargaming went with the Bigworld sources. And i am not sure if this helps for the progress, but you can maybe use it? 

Short link