Korean Random
Golfer

PlayersPanel +battleLoading / statisticForm Suggestion - Add font color

What a pain to change the font Color for every row in the PlayersPanel.
I know there are macros for PlayersPanel like {{squad}}, {{player}}, {{tk}}, {{alive}}, {{ready}}, and many others. but where's the macro to change the VehicleIcon Color from Battleatlas?

See screenshot (YouTube clickbait RED ARROW Style) Tutorial for beginners: Arrow is not pointing at the red circle only!. the red arrow is pointing at the content in the red circle. just for misunderstanding :)

shot_027.thumb.jpg.df3456644f2f65bfa24955e0f3770127.jpg

Can't change the blue Color to customised one. (f*** i'm lazy to remove the icon and replace it with ….. i'm lazy. so let's post a suggestion on forums)
My Suggestion: Colorizing every row in playerspanel or use colors from colors.xc .

Edit: Here's an example for everyone free to use.

This is how i did it. Don't know if it's in the right order but it behaves like i should.

Example for {{frags}}

"fragsFormatLeft": "<font color='{{alive?{{squad?#FFCC66|{{tk?#FF8bc0|{{player?#FFCC66|{{ready?#FFFFFF|#cccccc}}}}}}}}|{{tk?#B33F74}}}}'>{{frags}}</font>",

Edit 2:

forgot to write a sugestion for battleLoading and statisticForm (same content)

Edited by Golfer

Short link

{{c:vtype}}  and set colours in colors.xc under "vtype". Edit PP accordingly to your desire. That's what I do.

colors.xc:

// Dynamic color by vehicle type.
        "vtype": {
            "HT": "0xC3B2A2",
            "LT": "0x9D9D9D",
            "SPG": "0xAA625D",
            "TD": "0x8B99B9",
            "MT": "0x91AF6E",
            "premium": "0xFFCC66",
            "usePremiumColor": false
        },

Unless I am misunderstanding the problem?

Cheers,

Edited by SmashPuppet

Short link

don't think in 20 dimensions, it's just the standard  Color for text and icons, and i can't find the option to change the original text color for all rows (example: grey to white or blue to purple). changing the overlay color for battleatlas icons is missing. for example: PK color, it's blue, and whatever what i do, the blue overlay Color stays there. that's what bothering me.

it should be like this:

shot_029.thumb.jpg.47bc723cd3b2603cde1f1cd017810d79.jpg

no more blue (in this screenshot i refactored my config to this = no more battleatlas icons, i's pure xvmfont now) <- sheaaat was ez to do it.

what xvm offer is, change frag Color, change player Color, change vehicle Color etc, , but.... no change overlay Color for battleatlas icons.

all what i can change is "iconAlpha" for battleatlas. It's that's all?

that's why i started this topic.

now i can say this topic can be closed, but the missing feature will be there. FOREVER.

Edited by Golfer
  • Upvote 1

Short link
34 минуты назад, Golfer сказал:

changing the overlay color for battleatlas icons is missing

It is impossible to change the color of the icon that is in the atlas. If it was possible to change the color of the picture so easily, it would be long time ago to restore the possibility of changing the color type of vehicle icon in the markers, and stripes in the panel in the base capture bar.

34 минуты назад, Golfer сказал:

all what i can change is "iconAlpha" for battleatlas. It's that's all?

Yes.

Edited by night_dragon_on

Short link

the xvm devs should do everything to allow to change the original font Color to whatever we want, include the overlay fontcolor for battleatlas icons.

so i could get rid of all colored green, red,blue text in this game. Purple Color is the future! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link
3 минуты назад, Golfer сказал:

the xvm devs should do everything to allow to change the original font Color to whatever we want, include the overlay fontcolor for battleatlas icons.

so i could get rid of all colored green, red,blue text in this game. Purple Color is the future! :)

It's already possible and it was always possible, lol.

Short link

i forgot about the capture bar Colors...

@yepev not everything is always possible. lazy ass bastards like me want everything included in xvm (except wn8)

maybe the xvm dev team will implement this in the future.

28bwtw.jpg.b2e3fb63b48bdc265d70eb32d23e6335.jpg

Edited by Golfer
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Short link

It's already implemented, you just have to configure it in your view. Devs never will make personal configs for someone's needs.

Short link

@yepev

but if i tell you you can't change the teamdamage overlay Color for battleatlas. I wanna see the script how it is possible without removing or editing the original Atlas files. Because all you can use is "iconAlpha". The 2nd pic i've posted is iconAlpha set to 0 and created new icons with xvm font. NO no no you can't say it's only possible this way, what if i wanna have other iconset for my panel? and the story begins again with overlay blue color  icons on my team.

i've decided to change my config to this ugly one. omfg i see double vehicle names… in LARGE PP.

aaaannd guess what? colorized icon after a player went blue… veri veri strange.

WARNING! EYE CANCER!

shot_031.thumb.jpg.466958426d7223fe17a3cb525c235d7f.jpg

so don't tell me it's possible. That's why i made a suggestion to make it (change default font Color to customized one) possible!

All what is needed, is a new editable row for Battleatlas icons in PP aaand a linked macro to battleatlas. voila!

Edit: downvoted 2min later after posting this. pathetic!

Edited by Golfer
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Short link