Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
dzecob

XVM not working on my main account

Hello everyone.

I've been struggling to make XVM work for the last 7+ days on my account for some reason.
Back when using Solo's modpack update 3, everything worked perfectly fine, but after I updated to 7 (and the newer ones) it suddenly stopped working. And by stopped working I mean that no statistics are shown in battle. 
I've noticed that when I log into the game, in my garage, in the right corner, if XVM is working, I would get a note saying "XVM active, X days left". Currently whenever I log into my account, it just says "Network services inactive.". (see screenshot)

What I already tried doing:
- uninstalling the modpack and installing it again  = did not help
- using different modpack (Aslan's, QuickyBaby's) = did not help
- deleting the 'tokens' folder from inside AppData\WarGaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm = did not help
- deleting everything from said xvm folder = did not help
- deleting everything inside AppData\WarGaming.net\WorldOfTanks = did not help
- deleting everything mentioned above, uninstalling WoT completely, re-downloading it = did not help

Today, after another attempt (deleting the files, reinstalling the modpack), I've logged in into my long-forgotten second account, ( 'lil_dzecob' wich I used back in the days to play with my gf on low tiers), activated XVM on it, and vouila, everything worked. Happy, I logged out, logged into my main account ( 'dzecob' ), and... no. Not working. Seems like it's connected to my account for some bizzare reason.
Right now you might be thinking: 'silly fool, probably forgot to activate xvm on the website', but I did. Many many times. On the correct account. As of now it still has 7 days left, supposely.

What can I do? How to fix this? any ideas? if there are any other files I can upload here, to help you potentialy diagnose the problem, let me know.

shot_006.jpg

Short link

Just click "Activate Services" in your personal area on modxvm.com and restart the game. That's it.

Make sure what you're activating it with the same account which you're using in game.

Short link
1 hour ago, Mr 13 said:

Just click "Activate Services" in your personal area on modxvm.com and restart the game. That's it.

Make sure what you're activating it with the same account which you're using in game.

I have done that, several times

le screenshotinho.PNG

le screenshotz2.PNG

Edited by dzecob

Short link

@dzecob, as i can see, there is an active button "prolong", so you hadn't done that, because "avtivate services" button is not even available when "prolong" button is available. So you have to click "Prolong" and then "Activate services" and restart the game, that's it.

BTW, we'll make some changes in personal area to make this process more clear for inexperienced users. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Short link

This is embarrasing. I swear I have done that previously, a week ago or so, when it all started. Repeatedly pressed 'activate' and 'prolong' many times, but it wouldn't help. 

Now I gave it a try, convinced it wouldn't work, and what do you know. You were right. Thank you. 

The simplest solutions are the best.

shot_007.jpg

Short link

ok....so its time to burst your bubble mate....what you said was 100% correct...forget the embarrasment....somehow got me fkd how but you must have fluked something ,cos it was not prolonging,updating or anything like that that fixed your problem as far as i know.....my issues replicate yours exactly and i have been to the xvm site an agonising amount of times....this prob is as u know new for me too....(i miss the days where u built it yourself..much more hands on and you could learn from it)...that said i gotta say thanks SOLO awesome work.......i am stuck on the idea...i have sheety firewall setup.....or a sheety mod setup........i actually had it running for 1 day 8 weeks ago......hmmm  nothin like a insight on how bad ur days about to become....(it actually from what i can see does not show greatly over a fairly short amount of time improved players....and this can be very decieving as underestimations can b made easily)....me for example...win rate dropping very slowly but constantly...yet i cant get enough of situations where im 5 or more v 1 in my at15...the harder the better and i fail often yet there is no feeling like dropping a bunch of enemies especially if they are littered with purple and blue food.........off track anyway...would like my xvm back juz not sure how to do it.....hoping someone else might have an idea.......will yet again try the fix that worked for you but i much doubt it........will b straight back here to mung down on humble pie if it fixes.....nom nom...pie.............................will attach neccessary files if needed for anyone who can help....comp exp : moderate to good.............btw paint jobs on some tanks are also dumping every update (not sure if its solos or wot updates) and as i have aprox 140 of them repaint sux and i am slowly applying changed to progs like ccleaner  and z/alarm extreme etc to try and sort this poop fest out............glad yours is fixed either way mate

ALRIGHTY..AM TIME POOR BUT HAVE HAD A GOOD READ ..SRRY I POSTED HERE...HAD AN EXPLOSION OF IDEAS TO TEST.......STILL I AM HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO LET U KNOW YOUR ARE NOT GOIN MAD AND IT WASNT WORKING THE TIMES YOU TRIED..........i am still out in the cold but have some good ideas now....good luck 

Edited by 69hooterhunter
explanations and realisations where and what to post

Short link