Korean Random
Straszny_Cienias

Feature proposal - group of tanks filter.

Hello,

I would like to propose to add a feature which I miss a lot. Tank groups in carousel as a filter. User could add the tanks to a group. Then if he press the group button only tanks from the group wwould be visible. It is often so i want to play only a special group of tanks on special event. There are mix of tanks. Different levels, premium or not and so on. Therefore existing filters don't allow me to easy filter the tanks. I tried to use "set as reserve" (or something like this, i don't know how it is in English) as a such list, but in this case tanks were not visible in normal gameplay. Or in Front Line play... Therefore maybe additional filter? Could work like this:

• There will be two groups marked by "1" and "2"
  • There will be two additional buttons on the left with those numbers
  • By clicking one of them only tanks belonging to the group will be shown. If before clicking tank list was filtered by other filters, filter would be cleared (or disabled and by second click on the button group will gone and previously set filters will be enabled again)
  • Adding a tank to a group can be realized by pressing RMB on the tank in carousel and selecting option "Add to group 1" or "Add to group 2"
  • Removing tank from a group can be realized accordingly. Just other text will appear in contextual menu if tank belong already to a group.
  • Tanks can belong to one or to all groups
  • It can be also more groups, but please, minimum two

What do you think?

• Upvote 2

Short link
Спасибо за информацию. К сожалению, я плохо говорю по-русски.
Can you shortly describe what was there (i feel this collection is something different and i think the list is not so frendly to use). What was the conclusion?
  • Upvote 1

Short link
1 hour ago, Straszny_Cienias said:
Спасибо за информацию. К сожалению, я плохо говорю по-русски.
Can you shortly describe what was there (i feel this collection is something different and i think the list is not so frendly to use). What was the conclusion?

It basically holds the same tenets. Your own idea is a bit simpler.
Translated to English 

• Upvote 1

Short link
1 hour ago, Straszny_Cienias said:

So if it's so expected it is worth to built in?

I would find it useful, yes. I'm sure others would as well. I also assign tanks to the  Primary Vehicle list for tanks that I am currently working on for instance.
Assigning tanks to user-defined groups would be nice. Just like you would in a contacts list.

The devs, I'm sure, have noted this and it's probably in their "bucket list". They've done a lot with tank filters as it is. Perhaps in time, we will see it if someone here does not try to implement on their own first.

• Upvote 1

Short link