Korean Random

31 минуту назад, Kanstorek сказал:

not working

What exactly you mean? You did not described your problem. What you're getting in your game client and what you expect to?

Short link

I think his reply should have been ........ XVM isn't working, so I thought I needed to 'activate my account' but it is already activated? WTF? Some games it is working the next it's not. No player ratings shown in the side panels, no clock or data in the garage. Visited the XVM website and back to game it's working again, but no the very next game it doesn't .......

I know that is what he really meant to say because exactly that is happening to my game this evening. Also, their webpage times out to a 504 problem? It's alla bit odd and very frustrating.

Any ideas anyone?  :)

Short link
4 hours ago, CrapButHappy said:

It's alla bit odd and very frustrating.

Any ideas anyone?  :)

I had noticed as well. The site was only partially functional and networking in XVM for the client was not working either. All for a very short time.
The trouble with maintaining a service that is used worldwide is that there is never a great time to do the work. Ever. =) Someone will be affected no matter what.

But the good news is that no puppies, kittens or babies were harmed while the service was down. :swt3:

Good luck and have fun!

• Upvote 2

Short link