Korean Random
DWG

Minimap TankView (Направление движения и поворота дула танков соперников на миникарте)

1 час назад, Kaeptn сказал:

Я дружу с  Krzysztof, и я хорошо осведомлен о состоянии его модов. вы просто взяли код без разрешения и исправили его. фиксация в порядке, обфускация - нет. Krzysztof всегда был против него и оставил свой код открытым для других моддеров, чтобы учиться у него или улучшить его. возможно, вам нужно просто разработать свой собственный код для изменения?

DEL

PS

Перечитайте шапку данной темы....

Edited by ViviSEctoR

Short link
9 минут назад, Kaeptn сказал:

then what? are you trying to threaten me now? you already had the chance to prove me wrong. you declined, so i draw my conclusions.

:announce::veryhappy::veryhappy::veryhappy:

• Downvote 1

Short link
14 минут назад, ViviSEctoR сказал:

DEL

PS

Перечитайте шапку данной темы....

Дело в том что мы тоже знакомы c Krzysztof_Chodak . Вполне внятно написано, что он не смог в формулу определения дула танка или просто забросил мод много патчей назад.

Мод восстановлен на основе его скрипта и подправлена формула + многие патчи к адаптации к текущему.

Этот мошенник обжора решил на понт взять чтобы исходник выложил, там хороший исходник и поэтому новых читеров ну совершенно ненужно. :heh:

9 минут назад, ViviSEctoR сказал:

А где эта папка? )

Ну где она в игре. К примеру:  C:\WorldofTank\res_mods\1.0.1.1\scripts\client\gui\mods

Edited by DWG
  • Downvote 2

Short link
4 минуты назад, DWG сказал:

у где она в игре. К примеру:  C:\WorldofTank\res_mods\1.0.1.1\scripts\client\gui\mods

У меня нет такой, поэтому уточнил её местоположение (путь) 

UPD

Конфликта с XVM направлением орудий не будет?

Edited by ViviSEctoR
UPD

Short link
4 минуты назад, ViviSEctoR сказал:

У меня нет такой, поэтому уточнил её местоположение (путь) 

UPD

Конфликта с XVM направлением орудий не будет?

Вполне может , XVM свои маркеры ставит и заменяет флеши миникарты.

Edited by DWG
  • Downvote 1

Short link
5 минут назад, DWG сказал:

Дело в том что мы тоже знакомы

next false claim. :wink:

Short link

Не конфликтует, но работает криво с конфигом NDO (иконки техники на миникарте не пропадают, ибо через шрифт сделаны, видимо )

И да, у танка перед инфа есть , а ствола нет ) не удобно =/

UPD

Надо доработать и расширить, иначе при конфликте направлений орудий, мне как то ровно где у противника перед, ибо камерой посмотреть можно

Edited by ViviSEctoR

Short link
1 час назад, Kaeptn сказал:

next false claim. :wink:

Krzysztof Chodak - old cheater. :heh:

1 час назад, ViviSEctoR сказал:

Не конфликтует, но работает криво с конфигом NDO (иконки техники на миникарте не пропадают, ибо через шрифт сделаны, видимо )

И да, у танка перед инфа есть , а ствола нет ) не удобно =/

Ну тогда выход один отключать миникарту XVM (или без XVM). Извини я мод на совместимость с XVM не писал. Хватает того что сильную защиту на мод ставишь а он лезет в глубь мода и сброс клиента делает что не смог цапануть.

До сих пор не починили первый выстрел в пустоту у XVM, это идёт ещё с патча 0.8.6

Edited by DWG
  • Downvote 1

Short link
2 часа назад, Kaeptn сказал:

something to hide i guess.

if you do not hide anything, then share your bank card and pincode. It's simple.

An example of the absurdity of your logic.

Short link
49 минут назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

if you do not hide anything, then share your bank card and pincode. It's simple.

An example of the absurdity of your logic.

this is actually some information which should be hidden, so your example is quite a bad one. he made a claim and denied to show proof for it, so his words a worthless.

Krzysztof Chodak - old cheater. :heh:

wrong. but i don't have enugh hands to count the illegal mods you created in the past 2 years.

Edited by Kaeptn

Short link
33 минуты назад, Kaeptn сказал:

this is actually some information which should be hidden, so your example is quite a bad one. he made a claim and denied to show proof for it, so his words a worthless.

Why should your information be more secretive than his information?

"something to hide i guess." (С) Kaeptn

Short link

Чытеры проклятые исходник хотят....

Edited by DWG
  • Downvote 1

Short link

Stranik, be reasonable. you are comparing apples with oranges. i just asked him to support his claim, he doesn't want tod do it, so i suspect his claim is false. actually no big deal.

Short link
9 минут назад, Kaeptn сказал:

Stranik, be reasonable. you are comparing apples with oranges. i just asked him to support his claim, he doesn't want tod do it, so i suspect his claim is false. actually no big deal.

Give at least one objective reason why he should not be trusted? Also I do not understand why you force him to refuse to protect his authorship and show you the source code? You can steal it and put it online.

• Downvote 1

Short link
55 минут назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

Give at least one objective reason why he should not be trusted? 

i know how he acted on other occasions. he has massive downvotes for a reason here and in other forums. he released multiple mods crashing EU/NA clients with a "Fuck you EU" message in the python log. list goes on, so from my point of view i'm quite suspicous about his arguments.

55 минут назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

Also I do not understand why you force him to refuse to protect his authorship and show you the source code?

i do not force him, he made a claim (well, more than one) and i asked for proof.

1 час назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

You can steal it and put it online.

give me a objective reason why he shouldn't trust me. :smile:

Stranik, i'm not trying to offend you, but i also don't get why you are definding him. Krzysztof doesn't care about that mod anymore and so do i, i'm just asking out of principle here - taking the code from someone else (who didn't encrypt it to help others) and encrypting it so others can't "steal" it is pure irony.

• Downvote 1

Short link
7 часов назад, Kaeptn сказал:

mods crashing EU/NA clients with a "Fuck you EU" message in the python log.

Is this your objective reason? It's funny.

i do not force him, he made a claim (well, more than one) and i asked for proof.

I followed your correspondence. It all started with your comment, where you wrote that you do not like obfuscated mods. You referred to the Krzysztof. However, I do not see any claims from the Krzysztof. Only your personal claims. In addition, according to your words, Krzysztof post the mod in Internet an open source. Hence, a priori, any user can do whatever he wants with him. If Krzysztof wanted to limit other users, he would obfuscate the code.

give me a objective reason why he shouldn't trust me. :smile:

Because you ask him for something. And he does not ask you anything. ;)

taking the code from someone else (who didn't encrypt it to help others) and encrypting it so others can't "steal" it is pure irony.

The irony is when you ask to see the source code of the mod, which was not working, but became a worker. And for that, think out the millionton of tricks.

• Downvote 1

Short link
8 часов назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

Этот мод не имеет блокировок к региону.

• Downvote 2

Short link
10 часов назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

one of many and i am frankly to lazy to list them all. his inabilty to act like a mature person simply doesn't envoke any trust to bgein with. wonder if you ever saw EU modders acting the same way towards RU.

I followed your correspondence. It all started with your comment, where you wrote that you do not like obfuscated mods. You referred to the Krzysztof. However, I do not see any claims from the Krzysztof. Only your personal claims. In addition, according to your words, Krzysztof post the mod in Internet an open source. Hence, a priori, any user can do whatever he wants with him. If Krzysztof wanted to limit other users, he would obfuscate the code.

then you didn't follow correctly or you don't speak english well enugh to understand it. Krzysztof has always spoken out against obfuscating, and now someone comes in, takes one of his mods and, after fixing it, obfuscates it. the reason Krzysztof isn't speaking for himself here is just that he doesn't care anymore if people act like dicks - but i do, at least if someone tries to make claims he is unwilling to give proof for.

Because you ask him for something. And he does not ask you anything. ;)

i didn't ask for anything. he said he made "fundamental changes to the code so it's his mod now", i told him i don't believe that and as long as he can't show any evidence of this this won't change and i'm suspecting that he is actively hiding something. he wouldn't be the first modder to abuse mods for personal gains without informing the user.

The irony is when you ask to see the source code of the mod, which was not working, but became a worker. And for that, think out the millionton of tricks.

your english is quite poor on this one, i don't know what you want to say. yes, i could take his code and post it somewere else, but why would i? in this case it's just a poor excuse and poor logic.

anyways, i'll say it again - this is pointless and leads to nothing. i've wasted enough time trying to teach some logic and basic ethics.

have a nice day

Edited by Kaeptn
  • Downvote 1

Short link