Korean Random
DWG

Minimap TankView (Направление движения и поворота дула танков соперников на миникарте)

your english is quite bad all the time to be honest, but i'm not blaming your for that. the sentence i mentioned simply doesn't make any logical sense and i had to guess it's meaning. posting the source code was just the easiest way to supply evidence for his claims, if you know any other way besides that, just let me know. also, something already stolen can't be stolen again, since the basic code, mod idea and exectution along with visiual presentation isn't his to begin with, but this is just a side note, nobody is interested in the mod as it is as there are better alternatives out there. if you really find the need to discuss this any further, feel free to PM me, but honestly i don't think it would lead anywere else than we are already.

Edited by Kaeptn
  • Downvote 1

Short link
Только что, Kaeptn сказал:

your english is quite bad all the time to be honest, but i'm not blaming your for that. the sentence i mentioned simply doesn't make any logical sense and i had to guess it's meaning. posting the source code was just the easiest way to supply evidence for his claims, if you know any other way besides that, just let me know. also, something already stolen can't be stolen again, since the basic code, mod idea and exectution along with visiual presentation isn't his to begin with, but this is just a side note, nobody is interested in the mod as it is as there are better alternatives out there. if you really find the need to discuss this any further, feel free to PM me, but honestly i don't think it would lead anywere else than we are already.

if there are "better alternatives", then what are you doing here? Your attempts to deceive us here are really "quite bad". :veryhappy:

• Downvote 1

Short link
6 часов назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

if there are "better alternatives", then what are you doing here? 

i'm wasting my time with toddlers obviously.

6 часов назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

Your attempts to deceive us here are really "quite bad". :veryhappy:

your attempts in trolling are "quite bad", you should put more effort in it.

joking aside, i'm not trying to fool or decive you or anyone else. if make claims, prove it - otherwise i'm free to have a personal opinion on a subject and i've made my thoughts about this mod quite clear i think. if you feel the need to be toxic towards EU/NA players, good luck finding someone who actually cares.:rq_kiss:

Edited by Kaeptn

Short link
В ‎24‎.‎05‎.‎2018 в 03:16, Kaeptn сказал:

i'm wasting my time with toddlers obviously.

your attempts in trolling are "quite bad", you should put more effort in it.

joking aside, i'm not trying to fool or decive you or anyone else. if make claims, prove it - otherwise i'm free to have a personal opinion on a subject and i've made my thoughts about this mod quite clear i think. if you feel the need to be toxic towards EU/NA players, good luck finding someone who actually cares.:rq_kiss:

You will not get any open source. Stop tricking people ..

В ‎23‎.‎05‎.‎2018 в 19:53, StranikS_Scan сказал:

@Kaeptn as soon as I wrote that you are a potential thief, so my English immediately became bad. Funny to tears. :veryhappy:

Да этот Kaeptn очень сомнительный. Если ввести в googl: wot "Kaeptn" сразу открываются переделанные моды, так ещё не спокойный интырнет боец (малявы катает только в путь о чужих модах, я только 3 темы просто по запросу нашёл, даже про мод safeshot запрос посылал мод легальный или нет а это уже показатель вменяемости).  Естественно очень заинтересован в компактном скрипте да и нервишки подтекают. 

Вот тема на европейском форуме, переименовался в pe3pa тут можно уже не читать его прерлы вообще после того какие он там свои заключения выписывал : http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/552435-is-the-game-so-full-od-client-side-hacks-that-you-need-to-cheat-to-be-competitive/#topmost

Edited by DWG
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Short link
12 часов назад, DWG сказал:

Да этот Kaeptn очень сомнительный. Если ввести в googl: wot "Kaeptn" сразу открываются переделанные моды, так ещё не спокойный интырнет боец (малявы катает только в путь о чужих модах, я только 3 темы просто по запросу нашёл, даже про мод safeshot запрос посылал мод легальный или нет а это уже показатель вменяемости).  Естественно очень заинтересован в компактном скрипте да и нервишки подтекают. 

Вот тема на европейском форуме, переименовался в pe3pa тут можно уже не читать его прерлы вообще после того какие он там свои заключения выписывал : http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/552435-is-the-game-so-full-od-client-side-hacks-that-you-need-to-cheat-to-be-competitive/#topmost

Да чего-ты батьке про секас рассказываешь, всех этих "борцов" с обфускацией видно за версту - у них всегда одна проблема "хоца стырить исходник так что в попэ зудится". А сколько всяких причин они придумывают и не счесть.

• Downvote 1

Short link
20 часов назад, DWG сказал:

You will not get any open source. Stop tricking people ..

i don't want your sourcecode, dude. i want proof about your claims. don't you get it by now?

20 часов назад, DWG сказал:

Да этот Kaeptn очень сомнительный.

i'm doubtful cause of ... what? sure, LSDmax. keep going on about a name change. i'm pretty sure you can make up some addaitional facts "facts". please show me one single mod i have stolen or named as mine when it wasn't or something remotly close.

8 часов назад, StranikS_Scan сказал:

Да чего-ты батьке про секас рассказываешь, всех этих "борцов" с обфускацией видно за версту - у них всегда одна проблема "хоца стырить исходник так что в попэ зудится". А сколько всяких причин они придумывают и не счесть.

obfuscating is fine, if you feel the need to protect your ownership and are trustworthy. i've never said anything against it. the whole problem here is that you just don't understand what my problem with this particular mod and Delysid as a person is, maybe because you don't understand english well enugh. 

Edited by Kaeptn

Short link

All can throw words around. Do not use mod, leave a subject or provide the proof. You to anybody unknown. Do not discuss others.

• Downvote 1

Short link

это называется свободой слова, откуда я родом, lsdmax. вы создаете и играете с читами, нет причин для доверия.

прощальный привет.

Short link
12 минут назад, Kaeptn сказал:

это называется свободой слова, откуда я родом, lsdmax. вы создаете и играете с читами, нет причин для доверия.

прощальный привет.

This mod does not cheat! 

I do not want you to use my mod.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link

Я не сказал, что это чит. и я не использую его, потому что я не доверяю твоему слову. мое мнение, ничего больше

Edited by Kaeptn
  • Downvote 1

Short link

You really have a mental disorder. I did not make mod for those who do not trust me.

Edited by DWG
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link
5 часов назад, Kaeptn сказал:

вы не сделали этот мод ... :wink:

вы не получите исходный код, как бы вы не пытались ... :wink:

• Downvote 1

Short link

Какой то странный персонаж. Ну не доверяешь ты моду, не используй его, чего ходить и ныть чтоб дали исходник то?

• Downvote 1

Short link
13 минут назад, ZloyYurich сказал:

Какой то странный персонаж. Ну не доверяешь ты моду, не используй его, чего ходить и ныть чтоб дали исходник то?

Да не нужен ему мод,это уже понятно как божий день,код ему нужен...настырный персонаж:Default:

• Downvote 1

Short link
В 26.5.2018 в 08:25, StranikS_Scan сказал:

вы не получите исходный код, как бы вы не пытались ... :wink:

прекратить действовать как ребенок. i am repeating this for the third time or so, i don't want the fcking source files.  i just asked him to prove his word (many changes in the code"Мод бесплатен, нет рекламы, нет соединений с серверами, нет принудительных прицепов к моду, нет вывода сообщений в ангаре"), he doesn't want to, thats it. if you can't read it's not my fault. 

Edited by Kaeptn
  • Downvote 2

Short link

ни у кого больше мод не глючит? вместе с модом статистики без xvm в режиме Линия фронта блокирует возможность стрелять по ДОТам

Short link
7 часов назад, buger сказал:

ни у кого больше мод не глючит? вместе с модом статистики без xvm в режиме Линия фронта блокирует возможность стрелять по ДОТам

Причём к моду статистика? Чья статистика? У авторов выходят дополнения или фиксы всяких "Core" которые нужно обновить чтобы проблем не было или не использовать не разобравшись читы с блокировкой выстрела и даже блокировка выстрелов от протанки может быть.

Почему бы не поставить один мод этот и проверить?

Ознакомься с инфой с соседнего форума (не знаю можно ли ссылки) https://4cheat.ru/showthread.php?t=217961 

9 часов назад, Kaeptn сказал:

прекратить действовать как ребенок. i am repeating this for the third time or so, i don't want the fcking source files.  i just asked him to prove his word (many changes in the code"Мод бесплатен, нет рекламы, нет соединений с серверами, нет принудительных прицепов к моду, нет вывода сообщений в ангаре"), he doesn't want to, thats it. if you can't read it's not my fault. 

Мда.. До сих пор бомбит.. В общем это уже бесповоротная клиника. :heh:

Edited by DWG
  • Downvote 2

Short link