Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
lina_wot

[Suggestion] Improved Crew UI

Hi,

I think a better CreW UI could be a good addition to XVM.

Let me list what improvements I'm looking for:

1. In the garage the information of a crew member should show the current total crew xp,  how many crew xp is needed to finish the next skill/perk (100%) and how many battles are needed based on the average crew-xp per battle to finish the next skill/perk.

(Also a lot of crew-members with 0-perk have been introduced in the last 3 years. There is no way to identify crew member what comes with a 0-perk.)

2. It would be nice to have some visual information that this crew member comes with a 0-perk. Maybe with  some specific icon or with a different background color.

3. Same information (from point 1 and 2) could be shown when you open the personal file and the baracks.

4. In the baracks screen it would be nice to have the search extended by:

- list female crew members

- list 0-perk crew members

- list crew members with 100%, 200% (1 perk full) and 300% (2 perks full)

I have listed what I would like to see. Maybe some of them are feasible.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by lina_wot
  • Upvote 2

Short link

I'll just add SEE ALSO link here with extended information for "item 1" (total crew xp, etc...)

with formulas, screenshots and different ways of implementation (including macros)

Ангар - Панель экипажа - Подробная информация

As for other items, I totally agree. We definitely need some ways to filter "0-perk crew" and "female crew" in Barracks.

It is strange, that Wargaming "forgot" to implement this feature. But they are currently more concerned with cloning the Premium tanks.

At least I remember the WG developer saying that the Barracks interface is dated and will be altered. But.... he didn't give any time frame.

And one more SEE ALSO link for the Crew panel:

Ангар - Панель экипажа - Фильтр танкистов по специализации (типу танка)

The main point: to improve the CREW SORTING of the "Select crew member" drop-down list.

Short link

Hi Meddio,

I see that the suggestion to show all "skill/perks" in the hangar came from you. That was a good addition I liked to have a better overview about all skills of a crew member.

Also I found a mod called "extendedCrewXP" what at least show how many XP/battles is needed to complete the next skill.

It's high time to overhaul the barracks. So lets hope WG will do it this year as it looks very outdated und uncomfortable as it might be a lof of work for just a modder.

But would be nice if we can add a special icon or mark any 0-perk crew member in the garage. Not sure such crew members can be identified.

Short link