Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Stargazer

Different expected values on the same tank?

I noticed that it's much harder to get good wn8 on 13 57 without GF and it doesn't have any sense...

These vehicles should have the same expected values, because they are the same.

Probably better players have GF version, and they need to do less? What's the point??

Expected values on GF should be higher or NO GF values should be lower.

In my opinion NO GF version expected values are too high compared to other light tanks like T71 DA, a very strong tank, with even better gun.

Best regards,

Stargazer

30173976_782309028630628_1216620960_o.png

Edited by Stargazer
i put ; instead of ' :P
  • Downvote 1

Short link
12 minutes ago, yepev said:

That's math bro
Values are based on stats and not on subjective opinion on sense of it

Yeah, by stats of GF version, people on 13 57 are doing average less than expected, just look at Win Rate.

screenSHU57.jpg

Edited by Stargazer
  • Downvote 1

Short link

@Stargazer idk where you got this screenshots but XVM has it's own database which is much larger and representative than any strange little sites

Short link

@yepev

Database is from http://www.vbaddict.net

i just think that it's unfair and such things shouldn't take a place!

People should play GF version instead of normal, because it;s easier to make statistics on it? It's nonsense

Edited by Stargazer
  • Downvote 1

Short link

@Stargazer 

i didnt asked for url, i just meant what screenshots from strange little databases can't prove anything
i think raw statistics and math don't care about our opinion on fairness

Short link

@yepev

Yeah, little databeses from 20k battles on both vehicles, you don't know the site so you should be quiet.

And i don't care about your opinion, i will at least try to fight for fairness.

Regardless Thanks for your opinion, but you said enough and I want to see others opinion

Have a nice evening @yepev(At least evening for me :D)

Short link

@Stargazer

20k battles is toooooooo little data

don't be rude

if you're want to fight for fairness you should understand what fairness is not about opinions, it's about stats and math. But looks like fairness is not what you're looking for. From your words you want to defend just your opinion instead of getting answers based on data

Short link
В 08.04.2018 в 19:19, Stargazer сказал:

These vehicles should have the same expected values, because they are the same.

Probably yes. But there are two reasons why this is not so:

1) Support. All manual edits require constant attention. Today these tanks are the same, tomorrow they can change. Someone must constantly keep an eye on this and change XVM code (and the code on the server side).

2) There are hidden technical characteristics. Not all characteristics of tanks are strictly documented. And some of them may differ.

*We store in the database all players who played at least once in the last 90 days. So in our database a little more than 20k battles or 20k players.

Edited by seriych

Short link

Thanks for reply, but still it's just not fair

With ob 252u and defender, t26e5 and patriot there is a little difference, but with 13 57 and 13 57gf there is HUGE difference.

You have to do even more frags, spot, WR than on amx 13 90 and more damage than on B-C 12t on 7 tier?

Game isn't fair, I expect xvm and wn8 to be fair... I bought 13 57 and now i want to return it just because it's too hard to have good wn8 on this.

I checked player Circonflexes stats, he have both of these vehicles and he have almost 100 overall more damage on NO GF, almost 2% less WR on NO GF, exactly the same xp.

Statistics should be very similiar, but NO, he have 4469,00WN8 on 13 57 and 5745,61WN8 on 13 57 GF.

There is just no point and it's a big nosense.

Edited by Stargazer
  • Downvote 2

Short link

@Stargazer PM every owner of the tank to play like a noob and you get better stats in this tank.

XVM calculations are automated by a script and not manipulated values by hand like vdaddicts.

and you call xvm values for this tank unfair?

do you know what unfair was? the dumb v.30 values made by lazy asses from vbaddicts.

seriously you buy a tank for stat padding? and you cry because many players play the tank well? LOL?

I ask me why this Topic is not closed for bullshit?

Edited by Golfer
  • Upvote 3

Short link