Korean Random
Mr Z

Stats for AMX M4 49 Mle. Liberte missing from WN8 calculation

Hi folks,

I have been checking this "issue" for several months now and there is no change apparently, this is why I have decided to post here.

The statistics for the AMX M4 49 Mle Liberte are not shown in the calculation of my overall WN8 stats - and it is not just for me, because I also checked if for other friends of mine it is the same and it is confirmed. I know that several websites for WOT stats are using a workaround to calculate the WN8 for the Liberte (wotlabs, etc) but I guess that is completely wrong and inaccurate at the same time. I went on https://modxvm.com/en/wn8-expected-values/ and noticed that the Liberte is missing from the list, only the standard AMX M4 49 is there - in comparison with all the other tanks that have two versions like Obj 252 and Defender or T26E5 and Patriot where stats for both versions are listed.

Recently I am only using Tanks GG for stats tracking because it's probably the most accurate out there (hope you will not consider this advertising for other websites because that is not my intention). The stats for the M4 49 Liberte are missing completely as I said and it makes me think if it has anything to do with the fact that the expected values for it are not given.

Thanks for checking this and providing feedback and also sorry if I wasn't able to describe this better.

Regards,

Mr Z

Short link

@Mr Z usually if tank is not present in this table, then there is not enough data to calculate correct expected values. In this case all you can do is wait until enough players will play enough battles on this tanks.

Nevertheless, we'll check manually whether is everything ok with this tank on our side. Unfortunately it won't be fast, we'll able to response within 1.5-2 weeks.

Thanks.

Short link

@Mr 13thanks a lot for your quick reply!

There is no rush to be honest, I can leave without seeing my stats on the Liberte, but i am guessing it would be good to have them, not just for me but for everyone.

Wish you & the team a great week ahead!

Cheers

Mr Z

Short link

Just a quick update: after this report we contacted with WG about this problem, but it's still not fixed on their side. I've pushed this for them again, hoping something will be finally done for this. I'll update you if something will be changed on this. Thanks.

Short link