Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Andyss

Stats fetching delay?

Is there some  problem with stats fetching , because it takes longer to get data than usually (before version 1.0) , I have vehicle name like this in playerspanel. so those colors are usually wrong and it takes some time until they get updated to right colors.

"vehicleFormatLeft": "<font color='{{c:xr}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{vehicle}}</font>",
      "vehicleFormatRight": "<font color='{{c:xr}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{vehicle}}</font>",

shot_039.jpg

Edited by Andyss

Short link

anyone has same problem? it takes very long time until all data is fetched, last cw game all colors (stats) fetched just 3 mininutes before game was end and Im not sure if all still right values.

shot_062.jpg

shot_059.jpg

Edited by Andyss

Short link

tried different  macro {{c:xwtr}})  and same happens, its slow

this is weird problem. seems that color is okay when player is dead...

Short link

It will be easier to help if you'll provide all necessary data (full config, logs, video of the problem).

Short link

Here is short video of whats happening . my xvm config, xvm and python logs. I really dont understand whats going on with those  vehicle names colors, I have used this same config ages and after 1.0 version they seem to be very weird, they are wrong or it takes very long time to update and some colors changes after game goes on. If player is dead colors seems to be right?  Usually most of or team should be green colors and some blue one. Not orange, statistics panel seems to be right anyway (tab press)

short video of  it

Ma7rix.zip

python.log

xvm.log

Edited by Andyss

Short link

@Andyss вместо макросов {{c:rating}} и {{rating}} используйте {{c:winrate}} и {{winrate}}.

Short link

okay i replaced those, but I mean tank name (vehicle)  colors. Im really confused now with this config

"vehicleFormatLeft": "<font color='{{c:xr}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{vehicle}}</font>",
      "vehicleFormatRight": "<font color='{{c:xr}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{vehicle}}</font>",

1st if I play replay tank names have some colors, if I roll all short, medium,medium2 , large panels etc   all colors gone. And 1 mode shows tank vehicle name colors ok (picture 3). And I want those colors to  that style in picture 4,   See pics. Something must be wrong in my config? but what?

playersPanel.xc

shot_082.jpg

shot_081.jpg

shot_080.jpg

shot_084.jpg

shot_083.jpg

Edited by Andyss

Short link

@Andyss according to lines 574 & 575 of the last playerPanels.xc you've attached vehicle names in large panels should not be colored at all.

Short link

sech, there was error because I tested it without color and forgot it..  I noticed  .  thanks,   okay it works ok with only xvm, so its some other mod  interferecing this, maybe battle observer?

ok it was BO, i wasnt edited it configs manually, only via game menu and I tought it was enough to set settings in via game menu, my fault.  thanks for your help guys, took some time but ktulho opened my eyes, thank you

Edited by Andyss

Short link