Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Glassybubbles

XVM client not activating, always looking for a new client

Right so here goes,

I am officially stumped, I started using Solo's mod pack about a week ago now with XVM activated and working fine. However, upon updating the pack to the next stable version XVM no longer worked and the XVM website simply states "you already have an active request to add a new client. now you need to log into the game with a new client" no matter how many times I have logged in and out it has not activated. I have waited a day to see if it was simply a delay issue and still the same again, then I moved onto trying a fresh clean install of the mod pack with XVM and still no activation, it's still expecting me to log in with some mysterious new client. XVM is a great service, and has installed a new lease of life into the game for me now that I can monitor my statistics more closely.

xvm.log

Edited by Glassybubbles

Short link
Цитата

2018-02-15 18:03:21: xvm_integrity results: incorrect! hash mismatch in file: res_mods/mods/xfw_packages/xvm_autologin/python/__init__.py

Could you try XVM only, with no modpack?

Short link
19 hours ago, sech_92 said:

Could you try XVM only, with no modpack?

Seems to have started working overnight.. at least it's changed to prolong now on the XVM website, will check in game when I get home.

Short link