Korean Random
Gorkde

Damagelog not showing shell type anymore

My damagelog is no longer showing the shell type. It did work earlier and I did not change any at it as far as I remember. I think it stopped working 2 or 3 updates before.

I did compare my damagelog.xc to the default one and checked all other config files that have "damagelog" in them but did not find the reason for it.

As far as I remember ricochet etc. is shown if so.

Another strange thing is sometimes he shows "HE" but then for all tanks shooting at me that time.  (I already wondered why suddenly all are shooting HE at me....)

Using the latest XVM and a german client.

Any Idea?

damageLog.xc

hitLog.xc

Normal.jpg

Me.jpg

Short link

I Just updated to the latest version and deleted the regarding folders before copying them back from the latest XVM update.

Will try to do it again maybe I did a mistake but I'm pretty sure that's not the case.

Short link

l10n.zip

Habe schon in die deutsche Datei geschaut und gesehen, dass es einen Wert in APCR und ähnlichem gibt.

Kopieren Sie nun erneut py_macro, testen Sie später und geben Sie eine Rückmeldung

Scheint jetzt zu funktionieren, also nehme ich an, dass ich einen Fehler beim Kopieren des py_macro-Ordners gemacht habe, auch wenn ich sicher bin, dass ich es nicht getan habe ....

Danke Leute.

Edited by Gorkde

Short link

Sorry that must have been Google translate. 

I translated the page to find the Edit button and he did translate my English back to German as I sent it. 

Can you somehow set this page so you see English buttons? 

-

Above I said it really must have been an error me having not correctly copied the py folder. 

Thanks for your help! 

Short link