Korean Random
ExAer

XVM Battle Result Windows - Tab 2

Hello,

I ask why i need to put my mouse on the sum of damage, assist, .... icon to know how many i've done, while just under there are a line begin with a sort of Greek Form of E (That Meaning in Mathematics Sum) : Ʃ.

So in my logic Icon are for Total of Each Type of Item and the Sum Ʃ line are For the Numerical Total of Each Type of Item.

See, You

Regards, ExA

And just for the pleasure

Fuck WN8 it's a non senses Way of comparaison don't take care of Assist and Dmg Bclk (And yes when all ennmy fire on you you are very usefull cause they don't kill other and other kill him ....)

And player that play for WN8 do loose battle often cause just for do theire kill

So Fuck WN8 and happy for the new WTR

For WN8 player go play to call of duty you will find the game for you

See you

Short link

I try in russian as nobody answer

Я стараюсь по-русски, так как никто не отвечает

Use of Google Translate

Использование Google Translate

Здравствуйте,

Я спрашиваю, почему мне нужно навести мышь на сумму ущерба, помочь, .... значок, чтобы узнать, сколько я сделал, а под ним есть линия, начинающаяся с своего рода греческой формы E (это значение в математической сумме): Σ.

Таким образом, в моей логике «Значок» для «Всего» каждого типа элемента, а строка «Сумма» - «Численное общее количество каждого типа предметов».

Увидимся

С уважением, ExA

И только ради удовольствия

Fuck WN8 это не чувства. Способ компаранинга не заботится о Assist и Dmg Bclk (И да, когда все ennmy огонь на вас, вы очень полезны, потому что они не убивают других и других убивают его ....)

И игрок, который играет за WN8, делает битву, часто приводит к тому, что убивает

Так что Fuck WN8 и счастлив за новый WTR

Для WN8-плеера идите в режим дежурства, вы найдете игру для вас

Увидимся

Short link