Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
epa1patine

XMQP 6th Sense indicators on allies and enemies.

I have a strange problem, a friend and myself share the exact same xvm config. Its my own creation that I update and send to him with each new version of WOT. We both have the same options enabled on the xvm site included XMQP. However the one difference is he has the 6th Sense indicators on the allied and enemy player panels (light bulb icon) and I do not. He hasn't changed anything it just appears on his but not on mine. Any pointers as to why this could be happening even tho we are running the same config? Thanks in advance. 

Short link

Well I deleted \AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm then reinstalled xvm and nothing has changed. Still not visible...this has been going on for several months between my friend and I. His always works and mine does not, its a mystery. 

Edited by epa1patine

Short link

Attach new logs and this time really reproduce this problem in game before you close it.

Your previous log was not informative enough and there was only a problem with incorrect script in it. Maybe there is something else also.

Short link

You have to exit before you're attaching the logs. While you're was in game, your log is incomplete.

Btw, as i can see in this log, your problem with corrupted script is still there, so make sure you're reinstalled XVM correctly, delete all files from res_mods/version and mods/version to be sure what you're making clean installation.

Short link