Korean Random
MaJoRPa1Ne

Adding Win Rate Percentage To XVM

I just need to know how to add the win rate percentage to XVM. Everyone says it easy but no one will tell me how to do it. Thank you.

Short link

No kidding WoT.  Let's try this again.  Where is the game do you specifically want to see win %?  In garage, info panel, in player panels, in OTM's.  You need to specify.  

• Upvote 2

Short link

If you are running the default config (or others), just make sure that you've set the statistics checks in the settings menu on modxvm.com after you've logged in with your wargaming ID etc etc.

It's that easy! ;) 

• Upvote 2

Short link

Ok. I am not seeing it anywhere. The win rate % I am trying to achieve is the in game win rate %. The one that tells you the % on your team winning. For instance, when I enter battle I want to know what our win rate % is. Like a 50% chance of winning the battle. I have had it on there before when you hit the tab button but I have forgot how to put it in. Thanks for the help and sorry for the confusion,

Short link

Oh, win chance. Not rate. That no longer works the way it used to. Actually it no longer works at all last I checked anyway. I use a python macro to get similar results. This post can help you. Mine is slightly modified from this but have a look through the posts as others have shared their configs. You might find one you like.

This is what I use:

Drop this in your py_macro folder:

mod_wn8_chance.py

Add this to your battleLabels.xc file:

(remember to remove the comma if it is the last entry!)

${ "battleLabelsTemplates.xc":"def.teamRating" },

Add this to your battleLabelsTemplates.xc file:

(Again, be aware of the last comma if needed or not!)

"teamRating": {
      "enabled": true,
      "updateEvent": "PY(ON_UPDATE_TEAM_RATING)",
      "x": -550,
      "y": 4,
      "screenHAlign": "center",
      "shadow": { "enabled": true, "distance": 1, "angle": 90, "color": "0x000000", "alpha": 90, "blur": 2, "strength": 1.5 },
      "textFormat": { "font": "mono", "color": "0xFFFFFF", "size": 15 },
      "format": "WN8 <font face='xvm' size='20'>&#x103;</font>: <font color='#96FF00' size='18'>{{py:alliesAliveRating}}</font><font size='20'>({{py:alliesAliveRatingRatio}}<font face='{{$FieldFont}}' size='12'>%</font>)</font> {{py:alliesAliveRatingRatio=0?<font face='xvm' color='#F50800' size='20'>&#x103;</font>|{{py:alliesAliveRatingRatio>=51?<font face='xvm' color='{{py:c_alliesAliveRatingRatio}}' size='20'>&#x2A;</font>|<font face='xvm' color='{{py:c_enemiesAliveRatingRatio}}' size='20'>&#x27;</font>}}}} <font size='20'>({{py:enemiesAliveRatingRatio}}<font face='{{$FieldFont}}' size='12'>%</font>)</font><font color='#F50800' size='18'>{{py:enemiesAliveRating}}</font> "
    },

Adjust your X and Y positions to your liking etc...

Cheers!

Edit:

A far nicer config that uses the event PY(ON_BATTLE_TIMER)

startBattle.py

And then use this teamRating section instead of the one I gave above:

"teamRating": {
      "enabled": true,
      "updateEvent": "PY(ON_BATTLE_TIMER), PY(ON_UPDATE_TEAM_RATING)", // PY(ON_BATTLE_TIMER) dependent on startBattle.py
      "x": -550,
      "y": 4,
      "screenHAlign": "center",
      "shadow": { "enabled": true, "distance": 1, "angle": 90, "color": "0x000000", "alpha": 90, "blur": 2, "strength": 1.5 },
      "textFormat": { "font": "mono", "color": "0xFFFFFF", "size": 15 },
      // Note: require startBattle.py
      "format": "WN8 <font face='xvm' size='20'>&#x103;</font>: {{py:xvm.startBattle<2?Waiting for Players...|<font color='#96FF00' size='18'>{{py:alliesAliveRating}}</font><font size='20'>({{py:alliesAliveRatingRatio=0?<font color='{{py:alliesAliveRating>0?{{py:replace('{{.colors.system.ally_alive}}', '0x', '#')}}'>WIN|{{py:replace('{{.colors.system.enemy_alive}}', '0x', '#')}}'>LOSS}}</font>|{{py:alliesAliveRatingRatio}}<font face='{{$FieldFont}}' size='12'>%</font>}})</font> {{py:alliesAliveRatingRatio=0?<font face='xvm' color='{{py:alliesAliveRating>0?{{py:replace('{{.colors.system.ally_alive}}', '0x', '#')}}|{{py:replace('{{.colors.system.enemy_alive}}', '0x', '#')}}}}' size='20'>&#x103;</font>|{{py:alliesAliveRatingRatio>=51?<font face='xvm' color='{{py:c_alliesAliveRatingRatio}}' size='20'>&#x2A;</font>|<font face='xvm' color='{{py:c_enemiesAliveRatingRatio}}' size='20'>&#x27;</font>}}}} <font size='20'>({{py:enemiesAliveRatingRatio=0?<font color='{{py:enemiesAliveRating>0?{{py:replace('{{.colors.system.ally_alive}}', '0x', '#')}}'>WIN|{{py:replace('{{.colors.system.enemy_alive}}', '0x', '#')}}'>LOSS}}</font>|{{py:enemiesAliveRatingRatio}}<font face='{{$FieldFont}}' size='12'>%</font>}})</font><font color='#F50800' size='18'>{{py:enemiesAliveRating}}</font>}}"
    }

It waits until the players are loaded so that it no longer shows 0 and 0 for both sides. I also added a Win/Loss for the end of the battle so it doesn't do the same thing again. It looks a little more polished this way...

Either way, one of the configs should do the trick.

Edited by SmashPuppet
  • Upvote 2

Short link