Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
dipsomaniac

Cannot update my xvm stats

Hey guys! At first i must apologize for my not so good English. Second i am sorry if there is a similar topic, but i didnt saw such.

My problem is simple and it happens 2-3 times so far for these years - i am having no problems with the xvm, but suddenly my stats freeze at one point and didnt move even if i click that update button 10 times. I also tried with deleting all files from the \AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm folder and still the same. Reinstalled protanki modpack, which i am using - same. I am stuck at 2065 WN8 from about a week now and cannot update even i can see that my stats are going up every day - 2074 from WoT-Life, 2079 from noobmeter... Help please and thanks in advance!

PS: right now i am having 2 files in the \AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm\tokens\ folder - one with 9 digits and the other is called "lastAccountDBID" .. dont know if that will help. My account nickname is the same as here. Thats the first and only and i have never renamed or restarted it...

Edited by dipsomaniac

Short link

@dipsomaniac your issue is under our internal research currently, our devs will reply as soon as they have any info.

Short link
2 minutes ago, Mr 13 said:

@dipsomaniac your issue is under our internal research currently, our devs will reply as soon as they have any info.

Thanks for the reply man! I appreciate it! Will wait for the solution!

Short link
33 minutes ago, Golfer said:

xvm is using live expected values (https://modxvm.com/en/wn8-expected-values/)

your current wn8 is 2,066.40 (v.2018-01-16).

all Websites are outdated cause they suxx.

don't worry, your wn8 can drop or rise tomorrow cause of new LIVE values

Only in wotinfo.net my stats are 2066.. in everywhere else is 2078-79+ .. i mean its nothing much, but at the end its freezed at 2065-2066... i cant believe my stats arent moved up in like 10-14 days .. i mean i was 2065 2 weaks ago.. and now i am 2066.. if u see my recent wn8 u simply cannot assume its normal to move 1 point in 2 weeks ...

Short link

@dipsomaniac we checked your WN8 history and as we can see there is no any problems with your WN8 on our side. We can't speak on behalf of third-party websites, if you have any questions about WN8 values on this sites you have to ask their developers then.
2066 is your correct WN8 at the moment.

Short link
53 minutes ago, Mr 13 said:

@dipsomaniac we checked your WN8 history and as we can see there is no any problems with your WN8 on our side. We can't speak on behalf of third-party websites, if you have any questions about WN8 values on this sites you have to ask their developers then.
2066 is your correct WN8 at the moment.

Well.. i am not glad to hear it, but if u say so, than its so. Thanks

Short link