Korean Random
steelersfan

No new version of XVM for now?

Boys please, is the new version of xvm out or not? I saw someone playing with it but there is no current version after a new WOT update on the official site. Thanks for quick answer. :wacko:

Short link
1 hour ago, Nightseed said:

Here you are with stable version, but it seems this critical client crash still exist. Well played.

It's a tough one this time. Read above. Cut them some slack. For now, if you experience crashes, disable the markers in markers.xc, as is suggested in the change log, right in the archive itself.

XVM-7.3.0:
  [KNOWN ISSUES]
  * Possible game client crash when leaving the battle
  * To minimize crash possibility, markers were disabled by default.
  * Microsoft Windows XP: crash to desktop on battle loading if graphics mode is standard.

:rolleyes:

Edited by SmashPuppet

Short link

I know 'bout it. I've already disabled markers, but these crashes still really irritates me. Its really boring... start the game again after cca ten battles. What version of XWM Aslain repack is now using? My friend use Aslain repack (we play together) and it never happens to him. Really strange. Today we've played over 100 battles together and he doesn't crash even once.

Edited by Nightseed

Short link
55 minutes ago, Nightseed said:

I know 'bout it. I've already disabled markers, but these crashes still really irritates me. Its really boring... start the game again after cca ten battles. What version of XWM Aslain repack is now using? My friend use Aslain repack (we play together) and it never happens to him. Really strange. Today we've played over 100 battles together and he doesn't crash even once.

Try this. Just posted a short while ago.

Short link

You can install the latest release which already includes the fix.

Edited by sirmax

Short link