Korean Random
annhilatorL414

How do you install XVM on to a MacOSX Sierra device?

Hi everyone my World of Tanks keeps bringing up a message saying "Critical Error" WotMod loader: game resource path does not exist: C:/Games/World_of_Tanks/mods/0.9.20.1.3/. This was after downloading the XVM modpack folder into my computer and putting it under the res_mods folder because I do not know how to install XVM on a Mac for my World of tanks. I need help thanks

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 8.04.03 pm.png

Short link

Hi everyone I have downloaded XVM on my Mac for World of tanks on the recent update and am wondering how to install it so it works in game because at the moment it is not working for me and I do not know how to install it and plus how do you "unzip" the archives folder on a Mac? or where do you put the XVM file

Short link

I haven't tested this as my son currently has my macpro. But if I can remember correctly, you would need to install it through the wrapper you used to install WOT.

You'd need the exe version of XVM and probably install it much like it is shown here. Only they are installing an entire modpack EXE instead of XVM. But I would imagine that it would work the same way. Good luck!

Edited by SmashPuppet
  • Upvote 1

Short link

I'm sure you've figured this one out by now, but just in case you haven't.

1. download the zip archive and unzip it
  2. copy the one file in mods/<patch version number>/com.modxvm.xfw_<XVM version number>.wotmod from the archive to the equivalent location in your tank installation.
  3. copy the 2 folders config and mods from the archive res_mods location to the equivalent location in your tank installation.

Archive formats using zip are fairly universal these days, you should be able to open the zip file by just double clicking it.

Step 3 needs to be done every time there is an new release as configs and resource files do change.

For the bonus point check out the <Wot installation>/res_mods/config/xvm/default/hangar.xc file, and turn on credits as default for premium resources and auto move of binocular and camo nets, being able to lock your free XP and Gold so that you don't accidentally use them etc.

Best of luck and enjoy XVM.

Rhopegorn.

• Upvote 1

Short link