Korean Random
ArcticFear

XVM player statistics

So i installed XVM recently and i cant get the W/R and player battle to show up on the battle loading screen, it only shows me the WN8 score of everyone. I have tried everything even installing custom xvm configs but nothing works, can someone please help me fix this.

Short link

Have you gone to the modxvm.com page and set the settings that you would like? Sounds like one of them may not be checked. Just a hunch. I could be wrong. Cheers!

5a1c313975cca_2017-11-27(2).thumb.png.818f3240399df3c314cab1a9891b5b14.png

• Upvote 1

Short link

Then perhaps in your statisticForm.xc or battleLoading.xc, there is no macro calling for win rate in the nick or vehicle fields. In my own config, battleLoading just uses my statisticForm.xc config.

I'd have to have a look at your config to see what is happening.

Cheers! 

Short link

I have same issue no stats showing just white icons where the red, orange purple should show and no stat numbers.

All boxes checked in settings.

I was going to upload my xvm.log file but I see its blank.

Edited by spud

Short link

Check the log after closing the game. If it's not empty then upload it.

Also, make sure you have activated the stats. Having "all boxes checked" is not enough. 

Short link

Ok I closed the game and got a log file attached.

I think I have activated the stats using the "activate services" tab at the top of the XVM home page (as I've done so for years).

All boxes checked.

I do see one error in the log page: No valid token for XVM network services

xvm.log

Edited by spud

Short link

Yeah, there is something wrong.

servicesActive=false
xmqp=false
statBattle=false

It's as if you didn't activate the stats at all. Aren't you perhaps logged in on the site using another account?

You ma try turning off firewall (if you have one installed) and if that doesn't help, try deleting XVM cache or even the game's cache.

Short link

I'm not sure how to delete the XVM cache but I always do a delete cache / clean as requested in Solos modpack instillation wizard.

I'm logged in on XVM site with the same player name as the player name in WOT.

The XVM seems to be activated as it counts down from 14 days in the top bar on the XVM home page.

I'll try shutting down the firewall now. Although I've had a firewall up since 2001 and XVM was working for me last year.

Update I turned off my firewall zonealarm and I got the player stats back. However I don't want to run my pc without a firewall so I'm wondering what exe should I make an exception for in my firewall that will allow XVM to work.?

Edited by spud

Short link

I guess, it's not some exe you need to make an exception for, but rather you need to open/forward a port or something. 

Short link

konrad you solved my problem thank you.

I allowed every game port (previously ask for permission) with the mention wot in the description and the stats have returned.

Cheers mate thanks for your time

Short link