Korean Random
Darth Clicker

Dynamic color by damage rating (percent marks on gun)

I would like to change the representative colors for percent marks on gun (M.O.E.) to be more in line with the marks themselves.  Since 3 marks are the highest, I think that a 95% rating or above should be purple, 85% blue, 65% green etc.  As it is now, vehicles with 60% as well as 77% are represented by the same color....yellow.  I have tried changing the percent values in the colors.xc file without good results.  Below is the current default values in the color.xc file.  Should I be looking somewhere else to change this? 

thanks in advance for any assistance.

// Dynamic color by damage rating (percents for marks on gun)
    // Динамический цвет по рейтингу урона (процент для отметок на стволе)
    "damageRating": [
      { "value": 20,   "color": ${"def.colorRating.very_bad" } }, // 20% of players
      { "value": 60,   "color": ${"def.colorRating.bad"      } }, // better than 20% of players
      { "value": 90,   "color": ${"def.colorRating.normal"   } }, // better than 60% of players
      { "value": 99,   "color": ${"def.colorRating.good"     } }, // better than 90% of players
      { "value": 99.9, "color": ${"def.colorRating.very_good"} }, // better than 99% of players
      { "value": 100,  "color": ${"def.colorRating.unique"   } }  // better than 99.9% of players

Short link