Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
zekias87

Value xwn8 not working anymore?

Since the new wn8 that was implemented yesterday I think, the value "xwn8" doesnt seem to work anymore.

In my playersPanel.xc I use "xwn8" to show the double digit value of wn8 and it has always worked fine, but today it says "0 - 1" on all players.

So Im wondering if that value no longer exists or if it has been replaced by something else?

Heres from playersPanel.xc where I use it (in bold):

"nickFormatLeft": "<font face='mono' size='{{xvm-stat?13|0}}' color='{{c:wn8}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{xwn8|--}}</font> {{name%.15s~..}}<font alpha='#A0'>{{clan}}</font>",
      "nickFormatRight": "<font alpha='#A0'>{{clan}}</font>{{name%.15s~..}} <font face='mono' size='{{xvm-stat?13|0}}' color='{{c:wn8}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{xwn8}}</font>",

Short link

use that generic   so you can choose from xvm setting what value you want to use, not sure about 2 digit but otherwise its good

"nickFormatLeft": "<font face='mono' size='{{xvm-stat?13|0}}' color='{{c:r}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{r}}</font> {{name%.15s~..}}<font alpha='#A0'>{{clan}}</font>",
      "nickFormatRight": "<font alpha='#A0'>{{clan}}</font>{{name%.15s~..}} <font face='mono' size='{{xvm-stat?13|0}}' color='{{c:r}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{r}}</font>",

{{r}}              │ X │ X │ X │ X │ X │ X │ player's rating (type of rating can be selected in the personal cabinet: https://modxvm.com/)

Short link
В 28.10.2017 в 15:12, Andyss сказал:

use that generic   so you can choose from xvm setting what value you want to use, not sure about 2 digit but otherwise its good

"nickFormatLeft": "<font face='mono' size='{{xvm-stat?13|0}}' color='{{c:r}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{r}}</font> {{name%.15s~..}}<font alpha='#A0'>{{clan}}</font>",
      "nickFormatRight": "<font alpha='#A0'>{{clan}}</font>{{name%.15s~..}} <font face='mono' size='{{xvm-stat?13|0}}' color='{{c:r}}' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{r}}</font>",

{{r}}              │ X │ X │ X │ X │ X │ X │ player's rating (type of rating can be selected in the personal cabinet: https://modxvm.com/)

Thanks for the answer!

But I would still like to know if anyone know if you can get the double digit rating somehow? The one that goes from 00-99.

Short link

It should work. Please attach screenshot, replay and logs.

UPD: I found the problem, will fix it soon.

Short link

@zekias87 XVM.log and Python.log always required with bug reports. But in this particular case we're already found potential problem and investigating this issue now. Thanks.

Short link
1 minute ago, Mr 13 said:

@zekias87 XVM.log and Python.log always required with bug reports. But in this particular case we're already found potential problem and investigating this issue now. Thanks.

Ok, thanks, good to know! Where exactly do you find those logs? I have looked through my Wot folders but I cant seem to find them.

Short link

@zekias87 in root of game folder, where worldoftanks.exe is placed. But in this particular case we don't need them, as problem already found. Thanks.

Short link

Should work now. It was server side issue, so just restart the game, mod update is not required.

• Upvote 2

Short link
5 hours ago, sirmax said:

Should work now. It was server side issue, so just restart the game, mod update is not required.

Thank you and also a big thank you for all your hard work!

Short link