Korean Random

Hello.
I have reset my account about 6 months ago. I then had a very good Wn8 until Sunday where I made an update on the XVM side. Now I have a very very bad Wn8 InGame. What can I do to make my InGame Wn8 the right one? Or what can I do so that none of my Wn8 in the game looks?

https://de.wot-life.com/eu/player/Curt_von_Gottberg-503856334/

Short link
В 21.10.2017 в 03:09, Mr 13 сказал:

we aware of this problem. It's related to bug in WG's API, which gives wrong stats for all reseted accounts. Previously we're used additional API request which was used to fix that problem, but currently this API method is broken on EU. So we're doing everything possible in order to speed up resolution of this problem, but it depens on WG API, not on us.

Thanks for your report.

Short link
9 минут назад, Curt_von_Gottberg сказал:

That it is not their fault is that I have already read in the forum.

I don't know what else you've read, maybe it's not related to your current problem. Correct answer is quoted in my previous message.

9 минут назад, Curt_von_Gottberg сказал:

What can I do NOW to hide my Wn8 in the game until the problem is fixed?

Nothing. Just wait, as i said before. 

Short link

@Curt_von_Gottberg please stop create duplicate posts, it does not helps to speed up addressing of current problems. When any info will be available, we'll share it immediately.

• Upvote 1

Short link

So there is no info about the problem?

My Wn8 I currently have. Can not make them invisible for other players until the problem is resolved?

Hello. After I have now become active myself to solve the problem Wn8 I am pushed by some modpacks where I got some information out.

If someone has still problems with his Wn8 has this can be with me gladly. Teamspeak would be an advantage since it is somewhat complicated to write

• Downvote 1

Short link

All reseted accounts with dropped WN8 should have no issues with dropped WN8 after next stats update. So just wait when your data will be updated. It can take some time as there is a lot of other players in update queue.

Short link