Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Edgar

lost WN8

Hello all i need help, yesterdayi see my wn8 and i have 1175, after i go to the xvm page and make update statistics and after that my wn8 go down to 950 i need help to put the correct value. Thank you and i wait for anser. 

Short link

@Edgar as you has not provided any info about your account (nickname, region), we can't check your particular case, but if you're playing on EU, it's definetely a because of temporary problems with WG API on EU:

В 21.10.2017 в 03:09, Mr 13 сказал:

we aware of this problem. It's related to bug in WG's API, which gives wrong stats for all reseted accounts. Previously we're used additional API request which was used to fix that problem, but currently this API method is broken on EU. So we're doing everything possible in order to speed up resolution of this problem, but it depens on WG API, not on us.

Thanks for your report.

Short link

@Mr 13  hello my nickname in game is crazyman_31 and i play in EU, i hope to see this normal. Thank you for the help and i send some screenshots to see shot_135.thumb.jpg.1df56513af52f465f8558efd197c0760.jpgshot_136.thumb.jpg.718be2ec97f77bbd8a5f185a4dbc182a.jpg 

Short link

@Edgar it should be fixed after next update of your stats.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Short link