Korean Random
DragonScout123

Check what's with my rating

Hello, I want you to know why my rating dropped for one day from 1645 to 1116? Is it a bug or something else? This happened after the update. Please, if there is a possibility to correct this. Thank you

Edited by DragonScout123

Short link

@DragonScout123 we need info about your account (nickname & region) in order to check your stats.

If you're from EU, then your problem is caused by wrong data from WG's API, so you'll just have to wait until they'll fix that.

Short link

Nick name DragonScout123 Serbia  Im play on EU server. Tnx

1 hour ago, Mr 13 said:

@DragonScout123 we need info about your account (nickname & region) in order to check your stats.

If you're from EU, then your problem is caused by wrong data from WG's API, so you'll just have to wait until they'll fix that.

Nick name DragonScout123 Serbia  Im play on EU server. Tnx

Short link

You're playing on EU, so answer is in message which you're just quoted.

Short link
26 minutes ago, Mr 13 said:

You're playing on EU, so answer is in message which you're just quoted.

OK. Thank you very much. Just tell me whether I should call again or wait a while. Or maybe I'm contacting someone else. Thank you and excuse me for interference

Short link

@DragonScout123 you can just wait. We'll do everything possible to speed up addressing of this problem, but mostly it depends on WG's API team. We're in contact with them, so there nothing more is needed from your side. Thanks.

Short link
48 minutes ago, Mr 13 said:

@DragonScout123 you can just wait. We'll do everything possible to speed up addressing of this problem, but mostly it depends on WG's API team. We're in contact with them, so there nothing more is needed from your side. Thanks.

Thank you very much :)

Short link

hi guys,my wn8 drop for 350 in one day.first i have 2039 and now i have 1682.my nickname in battle is val0202 to Eu server.thx guys

Short link
1 час назад, val0202 сказал:

hi guys,my wn8 drop for 350 in one day.first i have 2039 and now i have 1682.my nickname in battle is val0202 to Eu server.thx guys

350 points of WN8 is a penalty for not wanting to read the topic before posting. It was deducted from your stats in advance as we're testing new AI system which can predict future and it knew what this will happen :smile:

PS: read the topic. Answer is literally before your question.

• Upvote 1

Short link