Korean Random
ktulho

Цвета контура обводки техники и сообщений в логе смертей (XVM)

@ktulho А можно Ваши значения для указанных в первом посте параметров цвета? Спасибо.

Short link
15 минут назад, ADv сказал:

@ktulho А можно Ваши значения для указанных в первом посте параметров цвета? Спасибо.

У меня их нет. Я не пользуюсь данной модификацией.

Short link

А можно как то сделать , чтоб противник при автозахвате цвет менял ? А то этот коментатор тот ещё тормоз...Пока сообщит , пять раз кнопку тыкнуть успеваешь..

Short link
9 часов назад, _RALFS_ сказал:

коментатор тот ещё тормоз

Так ускорь его в sound_notifications.xml:Default:

Short link
23 часа назад, _RALFS_ сказал:

А можно как то сделать , чтоб противник при автозахвате цвет менял ? А то этот коментатор тот ещё тормоз...Пока сообщит , пять раз кнопку тыкнуть успеваешь..

поставь индикатор автозахвата

• Upvote 1

Short link
13 минут назад, _RALFS_ сказал:

А  он к ЗМ не относится ?

нет

• Upvote 1

Short link

Hey....  ktulho

This is a GREAT MOD....  I've been waiting for this for a LONG TIME, however, I need it to actually do something else instead of your current config.

What I need it to do is for the Contour Color to be a different color when AUTO-AIM is engaged on a tank.

I don't really care what color the contours are as default, but having a different color when auto-aim is engaged on a tank is very useful.

It helps you know when you have auto-aim on and also what tank you have it on.

There was a mod once that allowed us to change this, and it was great using it with the Auto-Aim Indication+ mod.

Could you add this ability?  Thanks much for your work.

• Upvote 1

Short link
On 6/8/2018 at 4:44 PM, leeuniverse said:

What I need it to do is for the Contour Color to be a different color when AUTO-AIM is engaged on a tank.

I don't really care what color the contours are as default, but having a different color when auto-aim is engaged on a tank is very useful.

It helps you know when you have auto-aim on and also what tank you have it on.

Good news! Kthulo took a slightly different approach but the same idea. Check out infoAutoAim.py in this thread.

Edited by SmashPuppet

Short link
4 hours ago, SmashPuppet said:

Good news! Kthulo took a slightly different approach but the same idea. Check out infoAutoAim.py in this thread.

Thanks, except that mod ended up "breaking" something with my install of mods.  Apparently, it doesn't work or doesn't like another mod.

I think it either created or "changed" something with my mods or the game files which causes the game to just stop loading on game start, freezing the game, shutdown being required to fix.  Disabling mods however the game still loads.  So, that script did something to break things.  Of course, removing the files doesn't change the issue.

Short link
On 6/12/2018 at 10:40 PM, SmashPuppet said:

Hey, it's a good effort...  Thanks much.

Problem is, is the RED ARROW can't be seen sometimes like when you're zooming or too close etc., and the point of wanting such a mod is so you can SEE what you're auto-aimed at.

Also, the RED CIRCLE "covers" the tank, so you can't see the tank as well.  So, both of these methods are not good for an Auto-Aim Indication.

A better method would be to have simply the Tank Outline have a different color when auto-aim is on the tank.

I tried to ask for this again but in the thread you linked for me, and it turned into a fight with another developer trying to falsely claim I was wanting the illegal "EdgeDetect" mod functions.  Which I'm not...  I honestly don't understand some people.

See here: 

Anyway, I'm now trying to get the current developer of the illegal EdgeDetect mods to make a legal version for the public that doesn't include the illegal X-Ray that shows when the tank is behind an object but the center reticle isn't on the tank, since I can't get any help here.  :(

------

Эй, это хорошее усилие ... Большое спасибо.

Проблема в том, что КРАСНУЮ СТРЕЛКУ нельзя увидеть, например, когда вы масштабируете или слишком близко и т. Д., И смысл такого мода в том, чтобы вы могли ВИДЕТЬ то, на что вы автоматически нацелены.

Кроме того, КРАСНЫЙ КРУГ «покрывает» танк, поэтому вы не можете видеть и танк. Таким образом, оба эти метода не годятся для индикации автоматической прицеливания.

Лучшим способом было бы просто иметь контур танка другого цвета, когда автоцикл находится на танке.

Я попытался попросить об этом еще раз, но в теме, которую вы связали для меня, и это превратилось в борьбу с другим разработчиком, пытающимся ложно заявить, что я хотел незаконных функций мода "EdgeDetect". Что я не ... Я, честно говоря, не понимаю некоторых людей.

В любом случае, сейчас я пытаюсь заставить нынешнего разработчика нелегальных модов EdgeDetect сделать легальную версию для публики, которая не включает нелегальный рентген, который показывает, когда танк находится за объектом, но прицельная сетка центра не на танке, так как я не могу здесь помочь. :(

Edited by leeuniverse
  • Downvote 2

Short link
15 часов назад, DKRUBEN сказал:

the color does not change in kilLog

Everything works as it should.

Check if the add-on was installed correctly.

9428fcd6c41a.png

• v.1.5.1.0 Common Test #1317
  • Upvote 1

Short link