Korean Random
Sign in to follow this  
Rodma

Suggestion: New Flag

Hello:

Would it be possible to include a flag (eg the UN, unicef or any other that does not represent anything) that serves to be able to put in the xvm, since I am not feeling comfortable with my country by the police charges of the last days?

If not, delete it immediately.

Thank you

Note: I would like to include Catalonia, but I know that it will not be posible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short link

First of all, initially flags were intended to show users language, not their relation to any country. But we understand your position and as flags are generally associated with countries and we have no other way to show languages as simple icon, we'll consider to add option to hide your flag if you don't want to use any from available.

And as was mentioned above, we'll not add flags of countries which are not considered as independent yet.

Short link

Ok.

The idea was like when an athlete competes in the Olympics and carries the Olympic flag, but if you give the option of without a flag to me it seems great. Thank you very much.

Edited by Rodma

Short link