Korean Random
gryphen

Adding XVM Country (Language) Flags into playerspanel.xc

Hello everybody, 

apologies that I can only read/write in English.

I am new to WoT, and enjoy using XVM, I have started using J1mB0's XVM config, which is nice and compact for me, but as I play on the ASIA server I'd like to add the Country/Nation Flags back into the playerspanel.xc for all the size panels.

I would find it helpful to know where a person is from, actually the language they use, when someone wants to squad up, as a few times I have been in a squad and the person is speaking another language and we are unable to communicate effectively.

Is anyone able to assist me?

I have searched online for a couple of days, and I think I ma now more confused than I was before about it.

playersPanel.xc

Short link

I'd like to see the flags there all during gameplay, so Short, Medium, Medium2 and Large :)

(thanks for the English speaking link as well)

Short link

If anyone knows the script I need to add to the PlayersPanel.xc that would be greatly appreciated.

Short link

need some help, i moved from eu server to NA mods work fine, but union jack flag not showing, if i do France flag it shows try union jack again and nothing 

Short link
4 hours ago, daza said:

need some help, i moved from eu server to NA mods work fine, but union jack flag not showing, if i do France flag it shows try union jack again and nothing 

Did you login to XVM and select the NA server? You might need to check the settings there.

Short link
9 minutes ago, gryphen said:

Did you login to XVM and select the NA server? You might need to check the settings there.

its ok now, maybe your right i did press the NA server this time and works now, thx for reply anyway.

Short link