Korean Random
kupjones

Cature Bar Issue - Build 7829. Error #1074: Illegal write to read-only property CAPTURE_BAR_LINKAGE

XVM.log shows this error -- and I noticed that the directives in captureBar.xc do not appear to be processed -- either correctly or not at all.  Total Error is below and occurs multiple times in the XVM.log file 

2017-08-27 13:56:15: [b:004] ReferenceError: Error #1074: Illegal write to read-only property CAPTURE_BAR_LINKAGE on Linkages.
at com.xvm.battle.teamBasesPanel::UI_teamBasesPanel/setup()[/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/XVM/branches/9-19-1.up2i50/workspace@script/src/xvm/xvm_battle;com/xvm/battle/teamBasesPanel;UI_teamBasesPanel.as:58]
at net.wg.gui.battle.components::BattleUIComponent/configUI()[/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/XVM/branches/9-19-1.up2i50/workspace@script/src/xvm/xvm_battle;com/xvm/battle/teamBasesPanel;UI_teamBasesPanel.as:33]
at net.wg.gui.battle.components::BattleUIComponent/validateNow()
at net.wg.gui.battle.components::BattleUIComponent/onRenderHandler()

Complete log file attached.

xvm.log

Edited by kupjones

Short link

Complete log file attached.

Answer:

New patch will be released August 28-29 with a new style of the capture bar. I'm not sure that it makes sense to waste time on the current version.

Fix in new version for 0.9.20.0

Edited by night_dragon_on

Short link